Chapter 11

Brandy

"After spending nearly a week in the hospital I was finally able to leave. I wasn't going back to Allison's house. She hadn't come back since the first time. Haven't even called. My heart hurt more than anything. I found myself shedding a lot of tears. How could a friendship of so many years be broken so quickly?

I didn't have much saved up and with paying for a hotel room and not being able to work until the swollen of my face went down at least. I will be right back at square one. I was afraid of this man rapping me because I thought that would ruin me, but he had accomplished that without the rape. I wanted to cry again but I forced them back.

"Ready?" Nancy asked as I leaned down in the passenger seat. I can do nothing but nod my head. My life was ruined. How was I going to build up now? I was about to dose off when I realized she made a wrong turn. The hotel was the other way.

"You missed your turn."

"What do you mean?"

"The hotel is back that way."

"You wanna stay in the hotel?" She asked confused.

"Let's face it Nancy. I'm not going back to Allys house. Allison's house." I corrected.

"You're coming to stay with me." I sigh.

"I can't ask that of you Nancy."

"You're not asking me Brandy. I'm taking you there. Besides I wanna keep an eye on you. I wanna make sure you keep those gulls cleaned."

"It won't be hard to do that Nancy."

"Here you go letting your pride get the way. I'm not out to hurt you. I just wanna help." I don’t say anything just allow her to keep driving. "Make yourself at home." She said as we enter the house. I slid off my shoes and take a set on the couch. She sits in front of me and just stares at me.

"Don't stare at me." I say annoyed.

"The police still haven't found this Sean guy."

"That's because Allison and Eric helped him escape." I close my eyes taking a deep breath. "How can she protect him after what he did to me?" My voice cracked. I was so hurt from what she did. Her abandoning me hurt way worst then the ass wopping I took from Sean. "She was my sister."

"I'm so sorry for this Brandy."

"She was everything I had. My only family."

"You have me."

"You're leaving me." Tears rolled down my face. I didn't bother to wipe them away. "You're leaving... do you know how it feels to be alone?" I sit up looking at her. "I moved here to be with her because I had no one else." My lips began to quiver. I couldn't talk about her right now. I stood. "Mind if I take a bath?"

"It's fine."

"Thank you." I say and walk away. I turn on the bath water and brake down. I let out all the tears I was holding in all these days. I couldn't see my life getting better. What was I going to do?