Chapter 5

I've been reading a lot of these (gxg) (student/ teacher) stories. Thinking of writing one myself. Idk. Let me know if you may be interested in reading a story like that.

Brandy

(A week later)

Two days went by without a text or call or pop up from Nancy. I couldn't lie I couldn't stop thinking about her. Wondered what she was doing. If she was thinking about me just as much as I was thinking of her.⁸ So many times I dialed her number but couldn't press send. My pride was in the way. I grew use to Nancy contacting me first. Maybe she moved on. I guessed it wasn't as hard for her.
But isn't this what you wanted Brandy? I thought to myself. I didn't want to be bothered by the woman because she didn't want to be in a relationship. Damn me for being so weak minded.

"Get over it Brandy. That woman is done with you. Just focus on work." I said to myself. Sighing I gave my attention back to the computer.

Nancy

I woke to another mind-blowing dream of me and Brandy. I was so done with being the bigger person. I needed that woman in my bed now. Grabbing my phone I was about to text her but seen that it was two in the morning. I also remembered that she had blocked me. Sighing I flopped back onto the bed. Why was I so drawn to this woman? Why not just find someone else? Saying fuck it I grabbed my phone and begin texting. "I need you here." I pressed send before I lost my nerve. I knew that she wouldn't receive the messege because I was blocked but I couldn't stop my wishful thinking. I closed my eyes not expecting a text back, but one came back almost immediately. It read.

"I'm on my way." I couldn't suppress the smiled that came to my lips. I patiently waited. The twenty minutes it took for her to get here seemed like an internity. I rushed to the door once I heard the bell ring. I told myself to keep my cool but I knew that I wouldn't be able to.

Swinging the door open I sighed as the beautiful Brandy stood there a crooked smile on her face. Without a word I went to her gently pulled her into my arms and kissed her and I moaned wrapping my arms around her neck. No words needed to be spoken. I sighed as she boost me into her arms carrying me to the couch. She sat with me straddling her. I pulled off her shirt and wrapped my mouth around her breast loving the moans coming from her.

Brandy

Needing to taste between her legs I laid her on her back pulled off her pajama bottoms and licked her moist spot loving the sound of her moans.  The only sound I could hear was her moans and groans. Once she cried out her climax I pulled her up and we made our way to the bedroom where I made love to her with the strapon not stopping until another climax tore from her.
Sliding under the cover I pulled her to me kissing her before we both drift off to sleep. It was the best sleep we both had since they last spoke.

I woke to the bed empty beside me. How was it that that woman was woke before me? The smell of coffee had me sliding out of bed and into the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said as I leaned against the wall watching the woman I made love to last night. Call me crazy but last night was different from the other nights and we had many sex sessions but it was different. I felt it and I knew that she felt it also.
"Good morning. Want some coffee?"

"Sure." I made my way fully into the kitchen not stopping until I got directly in front of her. Leaning down I kissed her and deepened it once she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Um what was that for?"

"Just because." Pulling back I forced myself to calm down. I had to remember that all she wanted was sex. She wanted a fling until she went back home. A relationship was not in her vocabulary. Grabbing a cup I poured myself some coffee and made my way into the living room. Now would be a good time to leave. I did have a few houses I needed to show today.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing. I have a question."

"What's that?" Nancy asked as she took a seat.

"What made you text me at two in the morning?"

"Wasn't it obvious?"

"Yeah. I guess so." I said forcing a smile.

"Why did you come? I thought you were done with me?"

"I thought I was also." I said with a hunch of my shoulders. "I guess it's harder than I expected.

"Why is that?" She asked smiling. She liked that fact that she was hard to get over.

"I'm blaming it on the fact that you were the first person I have been with sexually."

"I'll take it." We shared a laugh. "I don't want it to end." There was a pause. "But this is the end though right?" She asked once she didn't get a response.

"I don't know."

"It's better than you flat out telling me that yes this is the end."

"You know I want more..."

"Yes I know." She said disappointment in her voice. Here we go again I thought.

"You don't want to give me more."

"I don't live here."

"I understand that. This has to stop."

"I won't be able to. At least not until I leave."

"Why do you say that?" I asked curious.

"Did you see the way you attacked me last night?"

"So you saying that I can't resist you."

"I'm saying we cant resist each other."

"I can resist you."

"No you can't." She said confidently.

"Yes I can."

"Then why did you come last night?"

"Some reason you text me. We were both horny."

"So why not just go to someone else?"

"I was a virgin Nancy. I'm not going to just jump into someone else's bed so quickly."

"You did me."

"That's different."

"How so?"

"It just is." I said with a hunch of my shoulders.

"That's because you can't resist me." Laughing I said.

"Keep telling yourself that."

"You can't. Right now you want me. I can see it in your face." I didn't respond because she was right. But she didn't need to know that. Standing  I said.

"I have to go."

"Running already?"

"I'm not running. I have to work. Something that you should be doing."

"Don't worry about my work." She stood also making her way toward me. Not stopping until she was directly in front of me. "Breath." I was holding my breath once again. I clenched my jaw.

"What are you getting angry for?"

"I'm not getting angry." I lied.

"Why you mad? Because I'm telling the truth? You can't resist me."

"Whatever." I side stepped her but she grabbed me by the waist.

"Come back to me. Please." She added once I didn't respond. "Come here." Leaning in she kissed me and with that first kiss I deepened it. I didn't know how but we were back on the couch with Nancy straddling me.

Hello everyone. I want to thank ya'll for reading my story and the next chapter will be up soon. Seeing that people are reading my story makes me happy. But commenting and voting will only motivate me to continue and finish faster. Thanks again for reading.