Chapter 16

Nancy

Could I really blame her for not wanting to talk to her friend? Not really. I was there to witness her turn her back on her so I knew why Brandy felt the way she did. But I still felt she had to rekindle there friendship. I seen how close they were before all this happened. If she was leaving with me what would it hurt to talk to her at least one more time?

After cleaning the dishes I made my way upstairs to find her laying down. Her eyes where closed but I knew she wasn't sleep. Pulling back the covers I climb in laying next to her. I press my body against hers not caring that she was angry. I smile when she reach out pulling me even closer if that were even possible. I kiss her forehead working my way down to her soft lips. She willingly open up to me. Once I pull away I say.

"Talk to her." She sighs but doesn't push me away. When she gets angry I grew use to her pushing me away. I was surprised that she didn't this time. Instead she lifts my shirt taking a nipple into her mouth making me moan. "Baby." In one swift move she was on top of me and taking my shirt off. I wrapped my legs around her and held the back of her head as she kisses my neck.

"This isn't fair. We need to talk." I say knowing damn well that I didn't want her to stop. She worked her way down paying attention to every spot as she did so. She nipped my side with her teeth and the shit felt so good she then gently sucked the spot. Why did a bit of pain feel good during sex? I didn't know but I wanted her to do it again. As if reading my mind she nips just below my naval making me groan out then moan. That's going to leave a mark. I think to myself then smile. How could leaving a hickey on me make me smile. Before this I didn't want any form of a hickey on me. She then cover my pussy with her mouth but threw my panties making me gasp and want more. I tried to assist her with pulling off my panties but she stops me.

"Don't rush it." I sigh my disappointment. She kiss each thigh and slowly pulls my panties off as she works her way down my legs. I force myself to be patient. My body begin to tremble with intensapation. Did she know that she was driving me crazy right now? Worse could she feel my legs shaking?

"Brandy." I grab her shirt pulling her down for a kiss. She is smiling.

"All that denying got your ass horny." She saids and I chuckle.

"Shut up and do something about it."

"Yes ma'am." She then lowers immediately connecting her mouth to my pussy and the sensation is amazing. I found myself moaning uncontrollably as I grabbed at the sheet with one hand and the back of her head with the other.

I sigh at the sound of my phone ringing. Fearing that it could be something important I grab it and answer. Right away I realize what a bad idea that was. Brandys tongue darts deep into my pussy and I whimper and gasp at the same time. My eyes are tearing up. I could hear the other person on the other end of the phone repeatedly saying hello but I don't trust my voice to speak. I hang up. I couldn't do it.

"Baby " I cry out. God damn this shit felt so good. The phone begin to ring again. I couldn't answer it because of Brandy tongue action. I couldn't and wouldn't ask this woman to stop. If the gasp and moans were any indication of how good this felt. Man oh man. My hips begin thirsting to the rhythm of her mouth. The phone begin to ring again and she suddenly stops.

"Why'd you stop? Dont stop." I whined and she smiled.

"Answer the phone. I'll continue when you're done."

"Brandy..."

"Answer it baby." I reluctantly answered angry with the person who was calling me.

"What?" I snapped. Brandy giggled. Glad she thought this was funny because I didn't not one bit.

"Damn did I call at the wrong time?"

"Brother. Yes yes you called at the worst time. I love you, but what the hell do you want?" Once he begins to speak I feel as Brandy begins rubbing my clitoris bringing my body back into it's high craved state. She then turns me on my stomach. "What are you doing?" I ask her and before I know it she pulls me up on all fours and begins eating my pussy from the back. I cry out in pleasure.

"Brandy..."

"Nancy what is going on over there?" I forgot all about my damn brother on the line. Fuck.

"I'll have to call you back Allic. I promise I'll call you back." I say with lightning speed not wanting my damn brother hear me moan. I quickly hang up and was finally fully able enjoy this women. I'll curse her out later but right now. Dear God. She paid great attention to pleasing me. She allowed me to slowly build my climax back up. Gently but firmly sucking my pussy. I knew this woman loved to please but damn. I found a rhythm with her tongue as it moved in and out of me. So many moans excepted my lips.

"Dear God." She removed her tongue replacing it with her thumb then I felt it. What the fuck? Was she...? Is she...?
"Brandy..." her tongue slid against my ass. She was and that shit felt so good. My moans grew louder as I still rocked against her. Did I mention how much I loved this girl? Suddenly she replaced her thumb with two other fingers and began working in my pussy. With a few quick pumps and I was cumming. More like squirting. I could feel the cum sliding down my thigh. My legs were shaking and I felt as she replaced her fingers with her mouth again sucking as much of my juices. Damn this woman was so fuckin nasty and I loved every bit of it. After cumming so hard and so long I calasp on the bed. Exhaustion wasn't the word. I felt amazing like I was on cloud nine. She lay next to me pulling me close to her. My back pressed against her front. I was head over heels with this woman. Especially after that action right there.

"I'm going to kill you." I breath out. I could feel her laughing. Her body shaking against mine.

"What did I do?" She asked as she kissed my shoulder.

"You know what you did Brandy."

"I was only pleasing my girlfriend." I moan at the sound of her saying girlfriend. She slid a finger against my pussy making me moan again. I was so sensitive down there after the work my girlfriend put in. I clamped my legs tight together trapping her hand in place.

"You were pleasing me while I was in the phone with my brother." I say firmly to make it seem as if I was angry.

"Oh I thought you hung up."

"Lies." I turn in her arms. "Hes going to call me asking what was wrong with me." She laughed. "I'm glad you find this funny."

"You have to admit, you came a lot harder."

"He's my brother."

"It's not the fact that he was your brother but the fact that someone was on the other line. No matter who it was."

She was right but still he was my brother. Ewww. She pulls me to her until I was damn near on top of her.

"I can't get enough of you."

"Same here baby." She wraps my leg around her and we both fall into a deep sleep.

Hey y'all. This story is making it's way to its end but if you enjoy it please stick around for part 2 coming soon. I've decided to make it into a series. More drama and hot sex coming your way. I guess I should have warned about the sex and cursing. It suprises me with how some people get offended by the sexual words and cursing as if they dont hear it in everyday life. Sorry for the people who gets easily offended by it. Fair warning. Theres going to be more sex and drama in part two so if that doesn't bother you please enjoy. But if it does bother you...please still enjoy. 🤣 I can use the views and votes. Enjoy beautiful people this is not the end.