Chapter 4: Hizashi

A/N: Guys, you rock! I'm awed by the attention this story's been getting since I posted it. I hope you'll continue to stay with me, because I'm going to continue updating for you. :) I look forward to your reviews and votes, and please, to my Hetalia readers, hang in there! I'll work on those stories again soon. Rest assured;

I do not abandon my stories! (If HetaOni: Italy's Story didn't prove that, then I don't know what will) So please don't fret—I'll always come back for you guys, no matter your fandom! =^_^=

Chapter 4: Hizashi

Yamada Hizashi was curious. He'd noticed a change in his husband over the last month he'd been training this Midoriya kid, and he couldn't wait to meet the Little Listener himself. Shouta had been a bit happier lately, and he'd been putting on more healthy weight.

From what he understood, the kid's mom insisted he eat, and had even taken to packing Shouta meals (not that Hizashi hadn't tried the same thing, but apparently his cooking wasn't always edible). Hizashi couldn't be happier. He had to meet this woman and thank her.

"Pleeeeaasse?" Hizashi gave his husband the puppy dog eyes. He'd been begging for weeks to come with him to meet the kid. Shouta locked eyes with him, and Hizashi could feel him cracking.

"Fine." He sighed, and Hizashi cheered.

"YES!" He paused when he felt his Quirk vanish for a moment, and turned to see Shouta glaring at him with red eyes and floating hair. Whoops. "Sorry."

"Please keep in mind that only the basement is soundproofed." Shouta blinked, deactivating his Quirk.

Hizashi quickly gathered up his things and ran a brush through his hair, which he pulled back into a low ponytail to keep it out of the way. He was vibrating with excitement as Shouta drove them to the warehouse that he trained the kid at.

The blond grinned when he caught sight of the fluffy green hair ten minutes after they arrived. The kid looked rather plain, but he was absolutely adorable! His entire visage screamed innocence, and Hizashi almost forgot how he met Shouta in the first place.

The kid noticed him immediately, and his brows furrowed in confusion. A moment later, his eyes lit up in recognition. "P-Present Mic?!" He gasped, and Hizashi couldn't help but find himself a little impressed. Not many people recognized him without his hair up and his overly loud outfit.

"Yep! Shouta kept talking about you, and I just had to meet you, Little Listener!" He grinned. The kid looked so excited and the stars in his eyes only made his grin wider. "I'm Yamada Hizashi. Feel free to use my civilian name!"

"Mi-Midoriya Izuku! It's such an honor to meet you! I listen to your radio show every night!" He bowed, obviously nervous around another hero. Hizashi laughed. He loved fans.

"All right, you two. That's enough." Shouta spoke up, grouchy as usual. Though Hizashi noted the small smile he hid behind his scarf. "Midoriya, start your warm ups. You know the drill."

"Hai!" With that, the kid started falling into his normal routine, Hizashi watching with amusement.

"You really like this kid." He laughed softly, watching as the kid ran laps around the warehouse.

"You're imagining things."

Hizashi was about to retort when he noticed something off with the kid's gait. Shouta must've noticed it too, because he immediately called him over. "Midoriya!" He gestured, and the boy came over.