Chapter 17: I Am So Done

A/N: Well, lookie here! Two days in a row~! :D This chapter's quite a bit longer, since the other one was fairly short. We get to see some good 'ol irritated Aizawa. ^^ Hope you enjoy that.

I'm also going out in my Aizawa cosplay tomorrow afternoon in Old Town Temecula, CA. If you happen to be in the area, give me a shout out or just come on by and join us~! And I say us, because I FINALLY have a cosplay friend~! :D

Also!! I have a friend who has a friend who gets a shout out today. I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO AURORA MENDEZ~! You're awesome, thank you so much for reading and supporting my stories~! :D

Chapter 17: I Am So Done

Shouta sighed as he climbed out of bed. He didn't want to go to school today. It was the first day of the new school year. Izuku and Katsuki were now officially Third Years in middle school.

At first, he'd been wary of the explosive blond (he still was, to be honest). When Izuku had explained the misunderstanding, as he called it, Shouta had been skeptical. Once he'd really had the chance to see them interact, though... It was like watching twins. The two were closer than anything Shouta had seen. Shouta knew his son. He could read him like a book, most of the time.

But Katsuki could read the pages that Shouta himself couldn't decode. The way the two interacted put his mind at ease, and after a while, he found himself welcoming the young boy into the family too.

He hadn't forgiven him for what he'd done—he was still angry about it, and rightfully so—but he could set that aside for Izuku's sake. Though he had taken Katsuki aside when they'd first met and had a nice honest conversation with the kid. Once Shouta had assured himself that Katsuki had understood his wrongs, and well and truly regretted them, he was all right with the kid being around his son. Though he did spell out in great detail exactly what he would do if Katsuki ever hurt Izuku again.

Luckily, he'd given that threat outside, so he didn't have to worry about cleaning piss out of his carpet. If Izuku had noticed that his friend had changed his pants, he'd never brought it up to Shouta.

Either way, Izuku was much happier with Katsuki around. The kid was smart, and had battle instincts that many pros would kill for. He found himself tutoring both of them sometimes, and while the blond was a very different type of student from Izuku, he was still a good one.

Of course, Izuku was still his only actual student. Just because he tolerated Katsuki—and had started to take a reluctant liking to the brash kid—did not mean he had by any means forgiven him. He was not going to train him until he was a student of U.A.—and Shouta had no doubts that he was going to pass that stupid biased robot entrance exam—his Quirk was perfect for dealing with them.

Now the blond was a staple of the Yamazawa household. And yes, they finally changed their last name (legally) to Yamazawa—even if Shouta and Hizashi still went by Yamada and Aizawa at work. Izuku even took it up. He was officially Yamazawa Izuku, having decided to drop the name Midoriya. Part of that reasoning had been to help keep Hisashi from finding them again. The man was still out there somewhere, and they needed to find him before he found them.

But that was beside the point. Shouta really didn't want to deal with the snot-nosed first years today. He'd been enjoying the break between years, and didn't want it to end so soon.

He'd watched the Entrance Exams, and had studied the videos of the students that had been placed under his dictatorshi—er... care—for the year... or until he expelled them. He did this every year, watching the individual videos of each student and studying their files. It was only logical to know where each student was coming from and know their strengths and weaknesses before he started teaching them.