Chapter-3

Daily dose of thoughts : Some people are just beautifully wrapped pieces of shits.
  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting inside the decorations were black and white with golden flecks here and there

After getting inside the decorations were black and white with golden flecks here and there. There was a slight pinkish and white themed table with food to the very end of right, the dishes there were in black and golden plates with the people serving wore dark brown suits.

There were people buzzing and even from here I could see my sisters running around, trying to ready everything. The moment we were introduced by the guard everyone was looking at us. It was highly uncomfortable. I kept my smile and walk by my father.

After a while I see my mamo in a full white dress matching with my dadda and black stilettos matching with the theme. Her shoulder long hair were done professionally in a tight bun. In her totally white dress she was wearing a necklace I remember dadda gifted her for her bday last week.

We walk to mamo, she kisses dadda and gives me a small smile and a peak in cheeks too. I giggle and kiss her cheek a bit too. Dadda goes to the stage and officially starts the party.

We mingle with lots of people and though it is my official party, it doesn't feel any different cause I am still hidden away in my mask. And truth be told I never liked parties. They seem too much fake and too much drama even to my 11 year old mind. Guess I'm a old soul. I giggle at my thoughts because I'm being dramatic but it's in my blood. Can't help it.

I giggle around and reach the food corner. I love food. I live for food. I'd die for food and I'll kill anyone who tries to take my food. And I'm not even joking cause mama raised no weak baby.

I take a plate and put my favorites in the plate which is some fries, rolls and cupcakes. I sit in a corner and eat. I giggle every now and then while eating because this is heaven. While being on my 6th fry and 2nd roll I'm called over. I look down to my food with sad eyes and Damen chuckles picking my only blueberry muffin and taking it with him and telling me to follow him while he breaks the muffin in small pieces. I eat the pieces with ease as Damen pushes one after one in my mouth while we walk to dadda.

By the time we go over I'm done with the muffin and Damen goes to wipe my face and getting some glossy lip balm from his back pocket. I giggle " Didn't know you had such amazing taste for balms Demy. Amazing. Can't wait to tell your countless girlfriends about it. " I laugh aloud.

He groans " Oh gosh princess, you know this is for you. Why would you even say something like that. " He shakes his head. I giggle more " I don't care, I am still telling everyone about this. " He shakes his head and mumbles ' you're becoming a brat.' and pinches my nose."oww" I groan and pout.

Damen laughs and puts the lip balm on me and we go over to dadda. Though whenever I see dadda I feel like running to his arms and hugging him but I know I can't do it. We approach him and his friends silently. When we are beside them I call " Dadda did you call for me? " Dadda turns to me and smiles." Yes apple. Meet my childhood friend Martini Roberts , he was still in Paris and he just came back a week ago. I can't believe how long it has been. " Dadda excitedly exclaime. I smile a polite and small smile and nod my head a little " Good evening Mr.Roberts, I hope you are well , a pleasure meeting you." Martini smiles heartily " It's okay Illona, you can forgo the formalities, just call me Martini or uncle Mart. " I smile and nod " okay then uncle Mart it is. " My dadda comes and keeps introducing me and we have small talks when suddenly someone exclaimes "why isn't she opening her mask? Isn't it her coming of age?" " Maybe there second thinking about this. " Another exclaims.