Chapter-7

Daily dose of thoughts : I need to stop forgiving and start realising.

Hi guys, yes it's 2 chapter's in a row! Well as I said it was a special day. And I can't wait for the juicy part so my hands were working on the pages like magic. Anyway tell me how you guys like it (。・ω・。)ノ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Anyway tell me how you guys like it (。・ω・。)ノ♡~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We reach the main house after 10 mins of me waking up. I see Coco doing a house design on her laptop and not wanting to talk to anyone I keep looking out of the window.

After reaching home our butler and servants come and take my luggage while I go inside and see Ana waiting for me. I hug Ana and she tells me how much she missed me and how pretty I have become. I giggle and kiss her cheeks while I tell her that seeing her in real is much better then in TV.

Ana is now a top level international model and also the face of our companies and one of the biggest shareholders of H.M entertainments.

It's a pleasant surprise seeing her at home because she's so busy with everything. We speak for sometime more before I excuse myself and go to my room. My room has been totally renovated. Before my room had everything in pink or purple or glittery but while some stuff stays but my room has a new mature vibe now.

My pink bed is now replaced by a chocolatey shadey one. My dressing table and closet matching it. I still have my purple curtains but instead of glittery it's more silk and darker in shade. My eye catching pink robes are replaced by black, red and baby pink ones.

Everything has been replaced. But I still have my little self in me. I still have my glitters and pink stuff, my stuffies.  They are just away from everyone's judgemental eyes.

I sigh and go to the bathroom to take a long bath. I put lavender bubble in my bath with milk bath bombs and put the water temperature to skin tingling hot.

Coco always says I like water which boils me but honestly colder then this temperature seems too cold. I soak on my water and I start thinking about why Dadda suddenly called me back.

I mean I know I'm supposed to join office as soon as possible. But my graduation ended like just 2 days ago and my job finished yesterday. All I wanted was to have a I don't know 2 weeks vacation before I'm back to putting my masks back on. But I guess it's not that easy.

I sigh and sink more in the water. I don't know after how long but I wake up shivering and realising the water is all cold now. I dry myself quickly and hear my phone ringing. I search for my phone and find it in the pocket of my jeans. I see Dadda calling and I sigh.

When I went to pick it up, it died down. I check and see it's been 2 hours since I have been in my bath. I check to see 6 messages from Demy and 2 from Andrius and 4 more from my other friends.

I see I have 12 missed calls and 2 of them belong to Dadda and others are from Demy and Andrius. I groan aloud out as I fear a headache coming back.
I call Dadda and he picks up, "Illona , why didn't you pick up! Are you home?"
I sigh, " Sorry Dadda, I was bathing and yes, I'm home."