Chapter-12

Daily dose of thoughts: Becoming older than 8 years old was the biggest mistake of my life.

Hi guys it's Silvia here, as I posted yesterday, I am updating today. Hehe let's enjoy. We'll have a poll for the next chapter pov in my Instagram again. You guys are the best 🤭😭 ❤️ enjoy loviesss!
~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The first sip of the drink has me regretting my decision of tryna forget the mess I'm in with alcohol because of the taste and it feels like poison

The first sip of the drink has me regretting my decision of tryna forget the mess I'm in with alcohol because of the taste and it feels like poison.I did think I wouldn't like alcohol much but right now I just can't find any fucks to give.

I close my eyes and gulp down the entire glass.

'GAAAH that burned my throat' I think.

The person chuckles from beside me,
" Easy there tiger, don't want you dropping dead on me just yet."

I scoff at his words and look at the bartender, "Give me another one."

The bartender bitch looks at the guy beside me as if asking for permission again and he nods nods.

I raise my eyebrows at them but say nothing seeing the bartender filling my glass again with white russian.

The guy tells the bartender boy to give him a glass too and picks it up together with me, "Bottoms up."

I nod and gulp it down at once again while he just takes a sip and keeps smiling at me.

"Woah no one's taking it from you κορίτσι(girl), slow down man."

I just smile and look at him.

Even if he's from the enemy side, he is very handsome. He's aura isn't demanding as Theodore but there is something so dark and malicious about him that it makes him seem like a predator in hiding but it just makes him more attractive.

I notice his eyes are so mischievous while he is smiling and it looks like a little baby who is up to no good.

I start laughing thinking of my own mischievous plans and he narrows his eyes like he is trying to understand what's up with me.

"So what is your name?" He asks.

I think for a moment, "Hmm I'll tell you my name if I get another drink. Deal?"

He laughs, "Deal indeed. Stefan give our little Γατάκι(kitten) another drink."

The bartender bitch whom now I know as Stefan gives me a chuckle and shakes his head while giving me my drink.

I take a small sip.

I see him looking at me. It makes me wanna smile so I do give him a small laugh.

"Phoenix, my name is Phoenix. " I tell him.

"Beautiful name for a Όμορφη μικρή κυρία ( pretty little lady)."