Chapter-5

Daily dose of thoughts: I'm disassociating too much these days.

I'm sorry for the late but honestly too much stuff going on and life seems extra shitty these days.
~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present,Friday,13:00pm:

It's been a long time I realize looking out the window and watching cars pass by, that I have not been to the main house since last year Christmas and now Christmas is 3 months away.

I don't really miss the house though. Over the time I realized the only goal I'm wanted for is to be the heir and I've now accepted that. I've been a normal teenager these past 8 years.

The time I go to the main house or am in the office is the only time I'm the previous well born queen who is ruling an empire. But that's only on vacations and yesterday was our graduation. I know at the age of 19 and already having bachelor's majoring in business management and a minor in psychology is rare but I skipped afew grades and here I am freshly out of college and probably will get my Master's in a few months and after 2 years I'm back at the house fulfilling my role.

I sigh and close my eyes. Today is the last day of my work, after many fights with my parents I was finally allowed to get a part time job 3 years back, I don't know why I just wanted to feel normal like everyone else in anyway I can. So here I'm at a family diner, serving as a waitress 4 days a week for 5-6 hours.

I will miss this place, the manager here loves me so much, she's a 55 year old lady who's husband died years back because of a medical misconduct. This diner is their dream and only source of income but this is a very famous diner.

People from our school and nearby families always come to this diner. It has a very homey vibe. And all the customers are usually treated like family. We also have awesome bakery and drinks for a casual meetup as well. I open my eyes hearing the bell ring.

Tia and Ryder is in the break room. I see Andrius come in and a smile automatically greets my face. He sees me the moment he comes in and gives me his famous boyish smile though now he is anything but that.

The years have done him good while even when my hormones developed I stopped growing at 5'2 and I have the right curves just on the skinny side so my body looks weird to me though my friends have often assured me that I'm very sexy but I never take it to heart.

He comes up to me and slightly leans on the counter, "Hey you, how was your graduation? I'm sorry I missed it, I was out of town."
I smile and shake my head. I knew he was out of the town so I didn't mind him not being there.
Over the years me and Andrius have gotten very close. He always manages to somehow be involved in my life but I am also very grateful to him because he is just that sort of a awesome person who always brings a smile to my face.
He has changed his perspective of himself for me many times these past years .And I am so grateful to have a friend like him.