Chapter-6

Daily dose of thoughts : Am I too hard to love or do I look to hard for love?

Hi guys, I'm back and shinning and glittery and..... little.>~> Anyway so today's a special day for me so I updated but the chapter wasn't really written at my best health so I don't really like it but do say how you guys liked it. Remember to enjoy and Love you loviees ❣️🐼
~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Remember to enjoy and Love you loviees ❣️🐼~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a buzzing sound near my head. I look outside seeing it's already day break. I look for my phone and find it under my pillow.

I see Coco calling me again. I pick it up yawning, "Hello?"
"Oh my God, you finally picked it up? Anyway did you talk with Papa about coming back? Should I go pick you up? Or can you manage? Is Damen gonna be coming back too? "
Coco says all in one breath and my brain got stuck to the place where she spoke about coming back.

I shake myself awake and say,
" waa...waaah? What? Slow down? I thought I was supposed to come back after 3 more weeks because I still have allot of things to settle and many documents to collect. Why am I coming back today? And no I didn't talk with Dadda at all since like my graduation. And Demy is out of town for at least another week. He told me we'll go together. Anyway can you tell me what's happening? "

Coco stays quite for some time and then says," Oh, I think you should have a talk with Papa. I thought you already did. Anyway talk to you later. Love you. "
And hangs up and i don't even think about it because it's too much for my recently awoke brain which I might add is functioning without coffee.

I yawn and check my time and see it's just 7a.m. I sigh, feels nice not to have any classes or studies to do and to laze around. I wish I could have slept for some time more but honestly for last few years I have been trying so hard to absorb everything I can that my body got used to getting up by 7 no matter how late I sleep.

After lazing in bed for another hour or so I got up and went to grab some coffee and cereals. I sit down wondering if I should call Dadda and after some consideration I decided to call him. I call him but he doesn't pick up, I call him again and he picks up at second ring.
"Hello apple, how did you know I was gonna call you?"

I giggle, "Hi Dadda. How are you?"
He chuckled and replies, "I have been great. So I have been meaning to tell you to come home by today if possible, there are some stuff I need to talk to you in person."
"Dadda I still need to take my transcript and other documents and everything would take up to two weeks or so and Demy isn't even home and he told me to be back with him, can't I come with him?"
He sighs, "I'm sorry apple but this is important, just come back today, I'll send Aphrodite to pick you up." "Bu...but I have plans today an....."
"No buts Illona, you're coming back today, and that's final. Is that understood?" I lower my head and look at my now very soggy cereals. "Yes."
"Good, now see you in some time. Love you apple." Dadda says in an awfully cheerful voice.
"Love you too, see you."

Honestly it's the same as always, why do I even try to explain anything when whatever he decides is always the final.
I sigh and drink my coffee, I think of throwing my cereals away but there are too many homeless people without food and I don't get to waste it just cause I have the means too so I force myself to eat the cereals.

After finishing breakfast I just grab a small suitcase to fit my daily necessities and afew hoodies because all I have at home is this designer dress, that satin tops and etc. There is nothing to relax in there. I don't know how my sister's live in such exaggerated way where breathing even seems to make a mark.

I send Demy a quick text saying I need to go home and that I'll call him at night. I put the phone down but see it ringing.

I pick it up to see it's Andrius who's calling me.
I pick it up,
"Hey Andri." I sigh.

Honestly after the little conversation with my Dadda I don't wanna talk to anyone. I hope he can be quick cause I don't wanna effect his mood too.

" Hey princess, what's wrong? You sound sad." Andrius says seriously.
I laugh,
" No I am great. Just not used to being so free. So what's up?"
He chuckles,
"You're too active. Anyway wanna head to the diner for some lunch?"
I sigh again,
"Sorry I can't, I need to go back to the main house today.  Anyway if you go to the diner can you tell Julie that I might not be around for sometime and if she needs anything she can contact me on my phone always? She asked me to help her out with her new employees when I have time for a week or so. But I don't think I'll be able to do it. "
"Why do you need to go to the main house so early? And Damen isn't even there yet to go with you! Damn it can you not go?" Andrius huffs in distress.

I don't know why but Damen and Andrius doesn't like the main house very much, especially when I am alone there.
I giggle,
" I have to go but don't worry I'll be fine, thank you. I'll call you at night Kay? "
Andrius sighs,
" Okay Illona, just remember to be okay alright? We're here for you."
I laugh, "Yes yes, bye."

I cut the call and pack everything up. Finally done after an hour and half of trying to take the minimal of everything but not leaving anything important behind as well.

I sigh and pick up my phone to call Coco when I hear the door bell ring. I check the video and see it's Coco outside.

I open the door and boom! I'm being crashed to death by a beauty. Oof! "Coco I can't breath."
I say with soo much difficulty cause she's literally squeezing the life out of me. She giggles and let's me go while trying to look for any 'injuries' she can detect, she loves worrying.

"Have you been okay? You lost weight didn't you? Why are you so skinny? I'mma fatten you up at home , yes!!!"
I sigh and giggle,
"you're such a mom Coco, I'm fine."

It somehow has always been Coco or Ana who took the mother role while my mamo has always been busy for me but it's okay cause I know she loves me, well I hope she does at least.

I shake myself out of the thoughts and try to concentrate on the words Coco is saying.
"...and then I was so devastated cause the site where I wanna make the stone gallery was stolen by them and can you believe she had the nerve to rub it in my face?" Coco huffs.

I have literally 0 idea who she is talking about but I guess she took away Coco's new desirable place. Honestly Coco is so in love with sites that I sometimes worry if she wants to marry a few sites or not.

I sigh, "Coco I know you liked the site but it's okay, maybe she had better ideas and the site can be beautiful as well but just not the way you want, you can find another site. Don't mind these stuff. You can't have all the sites you want right? Anyway do you want anything?"
She sighs and sniffles, "bu...but I really wanted the site. It was my love."
She sighs, "Anyway let's get going or we might be late."
Late of what though but I didn't get to ask cause I was dragged out of the house and thrown into the car. "Jeez control your strength woman!"I swear Coco is so freaking strong.

She giggle and just goes to sit beside me while talking about some new sites she saw and this new even she might manage. I just smiled abit while my mind went back to the house I left so many years ago.

After everything I'm going back there and I don't know for how long. I look outside the window seeing trees pass. Afew more years and then I'll be back in the golden prison and be the caged bird forever.

I close my eyes and while thinking about everything in the past and my future I fall into a deep sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dun dun dun..... so that's how things are going! Do tell me how you guys feel. Again

❌ HARRASSMENT❌
Remember to enjoy and have a good day 💗