Chapter-8

Daily dose of thoughts : I don't think I'm too easy to define. I have a wondering mind but the words are never spoken.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am aroused seeing darkness, I try to blink my eyes when I feel the clothe in my eyes touch my lashes

I am aroused seeing darkness, I try to blink my eyes when I feel the clothe in my eyes touch my lashes. Oh. I try to pull myself up but I see I'm restrained with my hands tied up on the head board. I try to feel whatever I can and try to understand where I am, all I can feel is this soft bed and satin covers.

I begin to shake myself to see if I'm wearing clothes cause honestly I'm too panicked to feel. I see that moving around is taking so much energy and I wonder how I can be so tired. I feel the clothes and I sigh in relief. I try to think what happened for me to be here in this situation. I remember Andrius and Demy, I remember talking to Coco and going back home. And I remember talking to Dadda and everything in between. And everything crashes in.

Being locked in a car for God knows how long, regretting not texting Demy and Andrius back, not being in guard at all times. I do not believe I was easy to take down for among the 7-8 they bought, the first 2 who wanted to just shove that needle with who knows what  in me were badly hurt and I don't think the ugly short bulky guy's nose will be okay anytime soon. But 5 guys with huge muscles and being giants came up to me together and they were professionally trained so knocking 2 of them out while hurting others slightly I would say was good enough even if not the best.

I sigh again. The guys got the best of me when the bloody nosey guy come from behind and stuck that shit in my neck. Such a coward. Now I am here feel like my bones are all jelly and in the worst way even. I wonder if what I thought was the truth. For the first time in life I prayed to be wrong. I sighed as I try to collect my thoughts.

Okay I need to get out of here. I see that I am regaining a bit more strength so with new found will I began to twist and turn hoping to somehow, anyhow I'd be able to loosen the restrains abit or the clothe hiding my eyes would move just enough to see and assess my situation.

But after twenty minutes of relentless pulling and twisting, the only thing that happened was me getting tired more. I huff in annoyance and take breaths in pants.

I hear a chuckle, "so stupid, did you really think trying hard enough would actually work? "
I feel like slapping this asshole who ever this is straight up his face and to tell him, that yes I thought it would. Sadly it didn't but I tried.

But saying all that or even a word took so much effort that I had to use it wisely, very tiredly but with sheer will I asked "What do you want with me?"

I was proud of myself to say the least, I didn't think I'd be able to say such a long sentence at once, but I guess I'm not that weak huh.

I hear a laughter that sounds as evil as the devil.
Who am I kidding damn it, it's so damn hot that if this wasn't the situation my ears probably be getting pregnant from hearing this, I have a feeling I know this person but I just can't remember.