Chapter 03

Taehyung

"Beautiful!!"

The word so unknown to my existence, was lingering on my drunken lips as I was being enthralled by the beauty that was manipulating my mind.

Sitting on a stool, against the bar counter, playing with a glass of wine with her precisely long fingers, was a beautiful goddess, a sorcerer who had all tricks to allure, mesmerise and mercilessly enchant my senses.

The way her dress was hugging her body and its edge kissing her knees was teasing my every nerve, making my fingers itch to feel her right there, right now. The tapping of her strappy black heels on every beat of the song made her even more dangerous to my already frantically beating heart.

'Taehyung, you better get hold of yourself. She..she is just an illusion....'

I thought to myself as I shook my head, snickering at my pathetic self, who was imagining things and moreover a woman.

I was fantasising impossible because the only thing that I had forbidden myself my whole life to, was Women.

There was no place of any woman in my life since the day my mother and sister died. That day I came to realisation that If I want to be stronger in this dark world, I should never let a woman by my side cause she would eventually become my weakness that I couldn't afford having.

But here I was being a drunken ass, being controlled by an illusion, a woman... after all showing my traits of being a man.

I let out a broken laugh at how pitiful I was...

I had no time for this..

Tomorrow was my fucking marriage and to stop that shit to happen I must get my shit together first.

Two people....two people, whose lives were at stake because of me. I was supposed to think about protecting them. I should be thinking about how to get rid of this useless marriage without getting any harm to Jimin and Aunt Ji Sook....But...

'Why the hell that woman is all over my mind?!!! Aishhh'

I took the bottle of wine, resting on the table and poured the remaining liquor down my throat in one shot.

Leaning back against the couch, I closed my eyes as a helpless sigh left my mouth. My head felt heavier than a rock as I felt extremely restless. I was fucking tired of this dark world but what a pity, it was just a start for me.

*Cracked*

And my eyes snapped open at the sound of something breaking and then shattering. I instantly straightened up as my eyes followed the direction of the sound. But what I saw took me by surprise. My eyes widened, my mouth agape and my heart was about of explode out of my chest.

'She....she is Real??? No..but I was just imagin...'

I closed my eyes shut while shaking my head vigorously to get my senses together and then I opened my eyes again, only to find the same scene playing in front of my eyes.

'No way..this can't be real.....!!'

Unfortunately, it was...

But...

If it was suppose to be real, I didn't want it to be like this.

My hands, beside me started to curl into fists as I saw a man towering over her, pinning her against the bar counter. Her small figure was trapped between his filthy arms and the glass she was holding a few moments ago, was now lying shattered on the floor.