Chapter 16 (b)

Taehyung

"I fell for Avelina!!"

This was the first time ever I was witnessing, misery and affliction swallowing him up and strangely it felt so real and sincere that it awfully bothered me.

"No way! You can't be real.....then...what...what about my mom? My...unborn sister?? Did..did you let them die because you didn't need them anymore...because of...your NEW LOVER???"

I clamoured brashly as I hardly restrained myself from reaching his neck and strangling him to death.

'He fell for another woman? He betrayed my mother??????'

"It was not in my hands. I...I didn't know how and when I fell in love with her.

And this just added more to my greed.

Cause I started dreaming of having her as my woman with her assests in my palms.

So, I cautiously began showing her the true colors of her husband, step by step. Even though I knew it was painful for her but she and her money would all I could think of."

"You call this love??"

I huffed questionably.

"She was few days apart from her delivery date when I completely succeeded in making her believe that her husband was an a**hole.

And then I offered her my protection. Asked her to move to my place so I could protect her and her child. But...

She refused!

According to her, no matter, how cheap and wicked her husband was, she was truly in love with him.

And on top of that, she couldn't trust anyone anymore. Not even me.

So, She decided to stay with him and protect what belonged to her and her kid in her own way..."

"I admire her decision. At least, she wasn't as cheap as you who betrayed his own wife and fell for another woman."

I added contemptuously.

And he just looked away.

"As soon as she left, I became crazy. Definitely,  losing was not in my dictionary. I couldn't accept that she chose her husband over me and on top of that I lost the last chance to have her assests. I was angry and frustrated but all I could think about was her. I knew no matter what I wouldn't be able to go with the plan cause I could never be able to hurt her or her child.

And the day of delivery came.

And there was no doubt that if I wasn't the one abducting her kid, then it will be Jeon Jun Hyung abducting Avelina's baby. So, I sent my men with a note for her.

I told her that I loved her and that I would protect her and her baby by any means.

The night Lylah was born became the start of enmity between Jeons and Kims.

Jeons and Kims fought for the baby and on the other hand another bomb fell on Park Myeong Suk.

The Will of late Egor Kazimir, which he changed before he was murdered.

Which said:

'The assests under Avelina Kazimir's name will never go under her kid's name instead when her kid will grow up and give a birth to his/her kid, that kid will be the actual heir of Kazimir's family. Until then, neither Avelina nor her kid would be able to use any of assests of Kazimir's."

"What??"

And yet another shock!

"So, you are saying Lylah is not the owner of Kazimir's assests instead the kid, she will give birth to, will be the real owner??"