CHAPTER FIVE

I looked over and saw Ryan sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake him up, even though this might be considered an emergency. I looked to my right and saw that the window curtains were not closed; I immediately arose and looked outside to see if I could spot anyone.
Nothing.

I opened the window. A cold breeze had come in this early morning, but nowhere could I see anyone in sight. Someone was here though. I could see the two muddy footsteps that weren't so clear to make out. I shut the window and made sure to have all the curtains closed around the house.

Who would be sneaking in this late at night to take pictures and blackmail me? How did they even get my information? These are all questions that I needed answered, but I surely did not want to deal with it right now.

I slipped back in bed with Ryan's t-shirt on, slowly grasping the covers that he was hoarding on his side. I set a kiss on his lips and went back to my side. I'm going to try and get some sleep; I can't be acting suspicious at a time like this.

Thankfully it was the weekend. I didn't feel like going to work, hell, I didn't even want my business anymore. Could I really give up everything for Ryan? "Morning."

I was staring at the ceiling and didn't realize it until Ryan had spoken, "Morning!" I turned to my left side to stare back at him. It was starting to turn into a routine, him waking up naked beside me in my bedroom.

"What are you thinking about?" I decided to steer away from letting him know about the picture, I didn't want to worry him. "You seem pretty pensive."

It was true. I barely got enough sleep last night with the sex and then the worrying. "Just tired, that's all."

He got up from the bed and started to stretch, he quickly went inside the restroom. I finally got up from my lazy vacation and changed into my clothes for the day.

I wasn't sure what our plans were, but I think I need to settle things with Kyle before that picture gets out of hand. "Maybe I fucked your brains out of you." He chuckled.

"Oh gosh, don't remind me." I lightened the mood with our comedy breakouts. "Do you want breakfast love?"
"Mmmm." He shook his head, "I actually have to get back to the house, I need to open the doors for the new roommate."
New roommate?

I knew that Ms. Willow's place had extra bedrooms, but I never knew she rented it out to a couple of people at the same time. "Do you know who it is?" I curiously asked.

"Audra?" He responded back while he changed into his clothes that were lying on the floor.

"A girl?" I left the room without saying anything. I started to randomly put things away that I knew I didn't even have to do. I'm not jealous. I'm not jealous.

Ryan put his hands on my waist behind me, I didn't even hear him come to the living room, "You have nothing to worry about."

"You don't know that. I bet she's going to be pretty and you're going to like her more than me." Silent tears were filling the ends of my face.

Ryan turned me around and kissed me lightly on the lips, "You're mine remember?"
I nodded my head in agreement, "Mmhmm." As much as I'd like to think that Ryan was also mine, I knew he was a player. How could no other girl be attracted to him the way he unravels me?

"I'll be back once I'm done, or do you want to come with me?" He started to grab his things and motioned his fingers in a come hither movement.

I followed right behind him and opened the door.  "I think I'll come with you", I pouted as I waited outside for him.
It wasn't long before he followed with his masculine stride, "You're such a baby."