CHAPTER SIX

"Okay favorite game!" We were already on the road for six hours and I couldn't manage to fall asleep yet.

"World of Warcraft", he squeaked it out, a little embarrassed to admit it, "Hey it's a cool game."

"Wow, you are a total dork." I admitted, "You know what...I think I'm getting a little sleepy now."

"Finally", he laughed, "You can talk for hours, maybe I shouldn't have brought you with me."

"Jerk! Honestly I'm such a sleepyhead...I just love being with you." I started to lower my seat to position it in a comfortable sleeping manner, "I feel like I can talk to you for hours..."

"Have good dreams my little sex kitten." He said, while I smiled with that last response and knocked out cold. I don't even remember getting picked up by Ryan when I woke up, what felt thirty minutes later, but I know it had to have been a while because the sunrise was starting to show on the window beside me.

"Ryan?" I woke up, dressed in my shirt and underwear only and looked to my right side and saw that he was beside me, sleeping like a little boy. I covered my body with the hotel blankets that were wrinkled by this time, I guess I move a lot when I sleep.

Hmm, I wonder if we arrived in Tennessee now, since that was part of his plan. I slowly drifted off the bed and looked outside the hotel window, it wasn't a fancy one, but heck, I wouldn't want him spending his money on something that we could be using it for something else.

The neon lights were bright, I had never seen a huge city like this before. We must be in Nashville?

I could see the lights reflecting on the water that seemed to be endless, pink, blue, red, and yellow were beautifully grasping the cold water on this early morning.

Such a shame I didn't wake up to see the nightlife, I knew those lights would turn off soon since the sun was peeking out.

"Sex kitten you're awake already?" I turned around and closed the curtains, but left a little light come inside. I didn't want to admit it, but I was afraid of being in total darkness.

"Hey..." As much as I had left my old life, this felt weird. Being in a hotel room, in the middle of a new city, and basically having a new life now. "Yeah, I guess I slept for a long time, when did we get here?"

"Like ten hours ago. Get back in bed." I obeyed him, I could see he was awake to take advantage of my body. I felt like we couldn't go two hours without touching each other. I jumped back on bed, laughing like we were kids again, but then the mood turned into a serious, romantic aura.

"I'm happy I made the right decision...coming here with you." I took off the ponytail that I had and let my hair down loose, my hair still being straight.

I got on top of him, playing sexy with him with my eyes and slowly rubbing my soft hands on his body, "Now we can be together." Forever if he would let me.

He pushed me off, now my back was on the bed, and his body was on top of me, "I'm never going to let you lead." He took his hand and removed the hair that was on the side of my face and pushed it aside with his fingers, "It's too much fun controlling you sex kitten."

I didn't care. He could control me however he wanted, I would let this man do anything with my body. As long as he cared about me of course.

My body didn't need his fingers, those amazing kisses, or the painful bite-marks he left on my body, it's as if it knew that he was the one who owned me and it started getting turned on by that sole fact.

"What are you going to do with me Master?" I enjoyed seeing the pure rush he had in his eyes, his fingers sometimes didn't know where to go, he was being hasty with me.