CHAPTER TEN

We had taken the first flight back to the United States, unfortunately, our amazing, romantic trip was over, because of stupid Ira.

"Well at least I'm gonna see where you live now." I happily admitted as we were walking to a taxi cab for the drive back to his house.

He lived in a very calm city in North Carolina since that's where he was stationed at, "Wow, it's so beautiful here."
"You haven't seen anything yet, wait till you try some of my favorite restaurants around here", we arrived at his home in Blowing Rock, North Carolina.

"Wow, nice home." He smiled like if he won some award, "Okay, don't get cocky dork."
"You know we're gonna have to break in the bed", I turned to see the taxi driver smiling and laughing, "Thank you sir." He paid him and we got off to step inside.

For him being a guy, his home was actually pretty neat. "I cannot believe you said that in front of the driver."
He could tell I was blushing, but he pulled me in for a kiss, "Oh, like we haven't done anything crazier?"

"True... every day is always something new with you. I love it."
"Well, I would love it if you got in my bed right at this instant missy." He dropped the bags and started to lead the way.
"Good, cause I don't know where your bedroom is."

"Our bedroom." I gave a confused look, I mean yes, it will be our bedroom for the next couple of days. "I want you to live with me."

"Woah." I took a step back, "I mean... are you sure?"
"Why wouldn't I? I think we mesh well with each other..Plus you have an amazing body."

"Wait, that last part..." I started to remove the sweater I had on me and pushed the shoes off my feet, "It can't be one of the things you love about me."

I could see the smile in his eyes; I removed my shirt and the shorts I had on, "I'm gonna take this as your yes."
"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes", I jumped to him to reach his lips for a kiss, "You know I'd do anything for you dork."
"Get over here love", he picked me up and went down the hallway, "What do you think?"

I looked inside and there were gaming posters, but other than that his room was clean, "I mean... I like it, why do you ask?"
"I don't know. Don't girls have like some weird obsession with the first impression and stuff?"

"You must not know the type of girl that I am", I smiled as he set me on his bed.
He took of his shoes, pants, and shirt to match my attire, "Oh, I know the type of girl you are. The naughty kind."

I started giggling, "Shut up and just get over here already."
"Excuse me? Are you ordering me around little girl?" I started laughing even more with his comment.

"Little girl? C'mon, i'm not that little, have you seen me?"
"Precisely, I've seen every inch of you, and you know I can control you in seconds."
I smiled coyly, "So do it then."

He pulled me over and dragged my legs towards him; he ripped my underwear with his bare hands and started to lick my clit. "What were you saying?"

"Uhm... nothing." I was holding back the pleasure of the tingling sensation he was sending down my spine. Ryan was sucking, licking, and putting pressure on my tiny nub... it was gonna be a hard orgasm, I could feel it. "What are you doing?"

He had stopped the amazing feeling that was getting me close, "You think I'm gonna let you have all the fun while you're creamy right now?"

I looked down and saw the white, creamy c-um that was spread all on his bedsheets and my skin, "Oh... I'm so sorry."
"Don't be. This is fucking hot."