chapter nine:The Truth Sometimes Isn't What You Want To Hear So I Won't Tell You

ehhhhhhhhhhh I love writing this story and I promise that I won't make them hate each other our kill anybody either :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek groaned and turned to his side,he felt Stiles' warmth underneath the blanket.He heard the small pitter patter of Cara's footsteps in the hall, he quietly slipped out of Stiles' bed reluctantly and walked to his own room and flopped into his mattress. He moved his comforter up to his chin and sighed, but before he could actually fall back to sleep a loud knock thudded on his door.

He huffed softly and turned to his side, maybe if he ignores them they'll leave him alone. His door swung open, Derek squeezed his eyes shut and turned to his side once again. Derek's father, David, approached his son quietly his youngest daughter behind him giddy.He shook Derek gently and Derek mumbled a weak response, David chuckled and shook Derek again.

"unnggg, five more minutes,dad."Derek huffed and David gave Cara the look. She squealed and jumped on top of Derek, I small rush of wind escaped Derek's lungs and he groaned.Cara hugged Derek excitedly and he sat up, they both were grinning at him.

"dad, it's Saturday."Derek whined loudly and gripped tight onto Cara so she wouldn't squirm so much in his bed.

"you have a foot ball game later, you know what that means, a nice jog with your father."David ruffled his son's hair and chuckled.

Derek hated football, but played it because of his siblings, uncles, and most of all his father. Derek nodded and released a now whining Cara, she jumped off his bed and out the door to the hallway.

"go get ready."David smiled and walked out of the room excited for there run. Derek laid back down huffing quietly, if only he had the guts to tell them that he hated playing the violent sport. He pulled his quilt of his body and got to his feet, with a reluctant huff he  trudged into the bathroom locking both doors.

He peeled off his clothes and jumped into the shower, he turned on the water and changed the temperature to Luke warm. With a sigh he began washing his body with soap, he was too tired to care for how long it took as long as he got it done. He washed off the bubbles from his hair and body, he stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist.

He unlocked both doors and stepped back into his room. He picked out a pair of briefs and slipped them on, he dried his hair with his towel and left the towel resting on his shoulders. He put on a pair of dark joggers and stepped out of his room lazily.

He trudged to the kitchen and ran into his sister Laura. They both fell with a loud 'oof'. Derek stayed laying on the ground annoyed, he was still upset with his sister. She groaned and sat up.

"watch where you're going,mighty pup."She rubbed her head and stood up.

Derek stood up and only glared at her.

"Since when do you have abs?"She chuckled and Derek only walked past her and to the fridge.

"ohhhh, the silent treatment."She clicked her tongue and Derek continued to ignore her.

"Baby bro take a joke."She watched him intently.

He grabbed a couple of grapes from the refrigerator and washed them in the sink. He plopped them in a bowl and pretended he was alone.

"Derek,Der-Bear,unless you actually like Stiles this really shouldn't bother you."She grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and wiggled her eyebrows at him.

He felt his aggravation grow, why couldn't she just leave him alone.He plopped a grape in his mouth and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. He turned the corner to his room but again he bumped into to some one making all his grapes and himself fall on the floor.

He groaned aggravated with everyone, now what was he suppose to eat. He heard a low murmur from in front of him and sat up. Stiles was on the floor moaning in pain.

"dammit that hurt."Stiles mumbled and sat up, a small red patch that would soon be a bruise rested on his upper right forehead.

"Sorry."Derek blushed and started picking up the grapes from the floor so he could throw them out.

"it's okay, I'm fine."Stiles reassured him and stood up. Derek continued to pick up the grapes to embarrassed to look up. Stiles crouched down and started helping him, even though he protested quietly.

"Hey its my fault they fell."Stiles shrugged and picked up the last one. Derek felt his neck warm but didn't say anything.

"Thanks."Was all he said and then rushed back down the stairs to throw out his would be snack. Laura still stood in the kitchen laughing, she heard the whole thing and Derek couldn't help but blush darker. He dumped the grapes and left the bowl on the counter top.

He quickly left the kitchen and ran back into his room. Stiles sat on his bed curiously shuffling through Derek's book. Derek felt even more embarrassed what if Laura goes up there. He shut his door with his lock and gave Stiles a hesitant look.

"I just wanted to say good morning," Stiles whispered. Derek smiled shyly and Stiles grinned.

Stiles quietly approached Derek and gently kissed him on the lips. Derek was taken aback but kissed him back. Stiles took his lips off Derek and smirked. He ran his fingers down Derek's bare chest and then left the the room.

Derek stood there perplexed and red, why did Stiles have to do this to him. He smiled softly and grabbed a shirt from his dresser. He sat on his bed and sighed why did his life have to be so complicated. A sharp knock enacted from his door and he rolled off his bed and opened it.

"Hey, why aren't you ready?"His dad questioned and Derek wanted so badly to tell him but he shrugged.

"Grape mishap."Derek mumbled and went to grab socks.

Derek dad chuckled and sat on his son's bed.Derek put on his socks and gym shoes quickly, not wanting his father to wait any longer. Derek threw on deodorant and looked at his father ready.

"Alrighty son let's go."David clapped and they both made their way out of the house.

Derek heard a small nagging thought in his head, wanting him to tell his father the truth, yearning for him to do it. Derek tossed that thought all the way in the back of his mind and readied himself for their jog.