Chapter sixteen:Help From the boys

All the little notes I write up here aren't changed, so if I write something before Christmas and update a story in valentines day it's staying that way lol.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hale house was unexpectedly quiet and pitch black dark when Stiles came back from lacrosse practice.He didn't like being in such a big house all by himself,not only was he a tad bit frightened,he had never felt more lonely ever in his life.He shut his bedroom door so that the dark from the hallway wouldn't creep into his comfort area.

He laid on his bed and started studying for a bio test he has in a week,but he couldn't focus cause every now and then his eyes would drift to the bedroom door and what's behind it.He heard an unsettling rattle of the front door doorknob and then the door being opened,he darted out of bed and into Derek's bedroom.He hid himself under Derek's bed,his boyfriend's bedroom was pitch black and the only thing he could now hear was his rapid heart beat.

Stiles wouldn't have been so spooked if the person had used keys to open up the door,but he didn't hear the soft jingle of any.He felt as if he was breathing to loudly,so he clamped his hand over his mouth and nose to calm himself.Loud footsteps echoed throughout the house hold closer and closer towards Stiles.

Derek's bedroom door opened with a soft creak,Stiles felt his heart rate increase drastically.The light flicked on to reveal only a pair of dark boots,Stiles watched them intently.The footsteps approached the bed slowly and Stiles was praying that this person was just going to leave or grab something and go.But the thought of a werewolf being in the room scared Stiles beyond his wits.

The person stopped right by the bed and Stiles felt his heart skip a beat.What the hell was he even doing in Derek's room?He didn't know why but he just felt safe,everything reminded him of Derek and to him Derek was safety.The person started to bend to Stiles' level and stiles felt like vomiting,he had to be brave,to protect himself it was now or never.

Stiles rolled out of under the bed and lunged on top of the person using all of his weight.The person cried out and for a second stiles could have sworn he recognized the voice.He was on top of them now,he was about to throw a punch when the person caught his fist in time.Right under him was a very confused and winded Derek.

"Derek?"Stiles visibly relaxed, his shoulders slumped and his palms laid flat on Derek's chest. His legs were on both sides of Derek's waist so he was straddling him.

"Uh..yeah?"Derek's cheeks were bright red with a blush.

"Fuck I thought you were a burglar."Stiles started laughing, his shoulders shook with glee.

"You were in my room, how was I even a threat?"Derek hitched himself up with his elbows his eyebrows raised.

"I didn't know it was you plus you didn't use your stupid keys."Stiles stopped laughing.

"You left the front door open genius."Derek smirked making Stiles scowl.

"I did not!"

"Did to."

"Did not!"

"Did to."

Stiles kissed Derek softly his tongue teasing at the corner of Derek's lips. Derek let him enter with a soft moan, Stiles rolled his hips causing his member to grind against Derek's groin. Derek gasped with pleasure but continued kissing Stiles his hands traveling to Stiles' lower back.Stiles smirked and started sucking on Derek's neck softly.

"Uhhh...should I come back?"Talia was grinning while she stood by Derek's doorway.

Derek shot up making Stiles topple to the floor with a loud thump.Derek's face was a bright red along with his ears and neck,Stiles laid besides him groaning in pain,he hit his head on the floor when Derek had gotten up.Derek looked down at his boyfriend with a sheepish smile,his face turning even redder if that was possible.

"Mom..hey what are you doing home?"Derek laughed nervously and Stiles had finally sat up rubbing his throbbing head.

"Obviously interrupting something"She joked not gaining a laugh from either teenager,"Well actually i got off of work,and i came up here to ask if you and Stiles wanted to help with dinner."

Derek looked down and Stiles started laughing,Derek shoved him but he had a small smile on his face.Derek looked back at his mother still smiling.

"Yeah we'll be right down."She nodded and walked out the room.

"Oh!Boys wash your hands first,you know with the groping and kissing and-"

"Mom!"Derek groaned embarrassed his mother only laughed leaving them alone once again.

Stiles stood up along with Derek and started towards the door when Derek stopped him.Stiles looked at him expectantly,Derek brought him closer so that both their bodies were practically one.Stiles' smile went away and he was now breathing heavy in anticipation to what Derek might do next.

"I love you.."Derek kissed Stiles gently,Stiles blushed but kissed back happily.They pulled apart smiling at one another.

"Do we actually have to wash our hands??"Stiles laughed and Derek snorted loudly.

"She was just joking but i have a feeling she was half serious."Derek rested his forehead on Stiles'.

"Hmmm...I lo-"Stiles started.

"Derek your father's home."That was his mom's warning that they should separate ASAP which they did.Derek rolled his eyes and walked to the bathroom,Stiles' waited in his bedroom so that he could wash his hands.

Derek went downstairs Stiles right on his tail,but neither of the spoke to each other.The two of them entered the kitchen both of their expressions glum.Talia looked back the boys with a frown,David was reading a newspaper but looked up when Stiles and Derek walked in.

"Turn those frowns upside down."Mr.Hale joked but Derek's frown deepened.

Stiles tried to lighten his expression but he just couldn't,he didn't like keeping their relationship a secret .Derek started getting some ingredients and his mother handed Stiles a knife and an onion.He took them and placed them on the cutting board quietly.Derek grabbed the rest of the ingredients and started digging through his pocket.

"Here."He nudged Stiles' shoulder.

Stiles looked back surprised but grabbed the stick of gum from Derek.They both looked at each other for a second but said nothing.Stiles narrowed his eyes,for show.

"Are you trying to say something about my breath?"Stiles glared and Derek rolled his eyes.

"No,idiot it's so you don't cry when you cut the onions."Derek started putting some of his ingredients together.

"Oh,'Was all that escaped Stiles' mouth."Thanks."

Talia watched amused as Stiles opened the gum and started chewing.Mr.Hale watched his wife with curiosity he couldn't understand what was so funny.But he was sure to ask later on.