Chapter fourteen:Oops...Clumsy me

yo yo yo what did you guys get for Christmas?And what did you do for new years, I spent it watching teen wolf with two of my twin friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek strolled into school,his sisters had gotten a ride from Stiles so he drove there by himself.He didn't understand why Laura didn't just drive her Dodge Dart to school,it was a beautiful car.Maybe it was about gas but Derek had a feeling it was more about her not wanting to drive.He would tease Cora about not being old enough to drive when  he was barely even the right age to drive,and Cora would point that out but he would still joke about it.

Derek was excited for today because football season was finally ending and basketball season was officially starting.Derek absolutely positively loved basketball,it was his passion besides reading of course.It was a sport he actually liked and didn't feel like he had to play it but he wanted to play it.This was his favorite part of the school year no doubt.

Stiles was trying to make Derek try out for lacrosse in the spring,but he wasn't so keen on the violent sport.It was just like football to him except there was sticks.Stiles unlike his father didn't force him to play lacrosse but only suggested it.

Derek passed groups and groups of random cliques of adolescents. The hallway was loud with conversations and laughter. Derek stuffed his hands in his pockets and walked to class not making eye contact with anyone, his history teacher knew that he ditched the other day and he was nervous that his teacher would rat him out.

The class room was filled with all its usual early comers.Derek hesitantly stepped in, the floor creaked under his weight. Mr.Torres looked up from the essays he was grading and notice Derek standing there awkwardly.Mr. Torres sighed and stood up from his desk making his way towards Derek.

Derek could feel his heart pounding harshly against his ribcage. With every step Mr.Torres took Derek could feel his pulse quicken drastically. He tried to keep his face composed and made sure that a blush wouldn't spread on his cheeks.

"Mr.Hale to what do I owe the pleasure of your early presence."He crossed his arms over his chest, Derek could practically hear the judgement in his tone.

"Do you think I could talk to you in private."Derek grinned nervously as his eyes darted towards the obvious intruding students.

Mr.Torres sighed but nodded, he directed Derek out into the almost empty hallway. Not many freshman used their lockers so barely any of them showed up early. Derek bit his lip and stuffed his clammy hands in his pockets.

"Well..."He looked at me aspirated.

"It's about the other day...I..."

"If you think I'll 'tattle' on you, I have better things to do with my life."He used quotations with his fingers around the word tattle.

Derek looked surprised by his teachers response, but nodded.

"I'm sorry."Derek mumbled innocently.

"It's okay just keep it between us and who ever you left with."He said strictly and Derek nodded furiously.

"Now I have grading to do so if you dont mind." Mr.Torres walked back into his classroom leaving Derek standing there awestruck.

Even though he was rude he decided to keep Derek's secret. Derek smiled to himself and walked towards his locker. Maybe today will get even better, with football ending and all.

~~~***~~~

Stiles sat in is desk biting his pencil boredly, the teacher was talking about physics and it's properties. Stiles' eyes wondered towards Derek and his figure. Stiles' eyes roamed Derek's body with yearning eyes, he bit his pencil a little harder when he made it to Derek's chest.