Ch 1

*edited*

Y/n's POV

I slumped back sad in the sofa after I had a fight with dad.

He is so mean!

BTS is coming to our country for a concert and yet he didn't allow me to buy a ticket!

The stage where they will perform is so close! Just 4 Km away from my house.

They will perform tomorrow and there are just 2 tickets left! and I can't see them. FUCK MY LIFE!

I am a bts hardcore fan since 2014. What's the use of having them in my country if I cant get to see them!

I wish I was the earning woman in the house.

I was in a bad mood so I walked out of the house, sulking.

I felt tears strain my eyes as I walked slowly in the known roads.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and looked up to see who the person was.

I gasped and quickly put the mask over his mouth which slipped down till his neck.

I removed my sunglasses hanging on my shirt and made him wear it when I saw a crowd behind us.

I pulled him with me to hide in an alleyway as I felt my heart beat faster when the crowd left.

I took a long breath and looked back at the man.

"You are safe...Jeon Jungkook" I said in English and bowed since I was 6 years younger to him.

He just stared at me...I could realise even though he wore glasses.

I removed a pen from my pocket which I carry usually and gave it to him "do you mind an autograph?" I asked shyly. I was about to faint. I cant believe he was here!

I would surely do if it were Taehyung...my bias.

He signed over my hand and I smiled as I moved away to leave. Sad but I gotta say goodbye. Who knows what if someone sees us like this and clicks pictures. I will be doomed. Moreover I am feeling so shy and vulnerable that I will faint if I stay here for more than a minute.

Suddenly he held me making sparks run up my hand. I turned around with confused look.

"Thanks" he said in English and slowly let go of my hand.

I nodded and suddenly he put a paper on my hand.

I gasped "A ticket to BTS concert!" I screamed but he placed his hand over my mouth making me blush furiously.

He nodded and let go of me as I ran away trying my hardest to stop my screams of joy. I would melt if I stayed any longer.

"YESSSSSS" I screamed as I reached my home.

"What are you doing? " Dad asked irritated. I made a face at him "I don't need your money I got what I want!" I said childishly.

Jungkook's POV

"So she is my mate....but she is a human...well I don't care. I will still have her even if I have to kidnap her. She is mine after all"