Ch 16

"y/n" I heard a horse voice and looked up to see Jungkook awake .
I was waiting for him to wake up as Jin said he will forget everything as he wakes up. I didn't know when I dozed off and went to sleep with my head on the bed holding Jungkook's hand.

He immediately smiled seeing our hands linked and kissed my hand.
I felt a pang of guilt as I remembered how I hit him on the head.

I was such a bad person...

I smiled thinking it's not too late yet and I can fix stuff even now.

"Why are you sleeping down there?" He asked suddenly furrowing his brows and holding his head.

"What happened?" I asked standing up and softly held his head and massaged it
"Feeling any better?" I asked

"A lot" he smiled kissing my cheek .

Oh Jungkook...why are you so loving towards me...

"Did I drink yesterday?" He asked

I shook my head. I suddenly remembered Jin's excuse in case he asks why is he feeling heavy in the morning.

"You practiced so much and didn't even eat or drink food...you dehydrated yourself and fell unconscious. I was so worried so I called Jin and-" he stopped me with a kiss on my lips. I closed my eyes but didn't respond. I don't know how to kiss. It's my second kiss after all..

This is still better than that forced kiss.

"Stop being so cute. You will be the death of me'' he smiled hugging me as he placed his head on my chest making me a little bit shy and I started  blushing when he sighed listening to my heart beat.

" I am sorry." He mumbled.

"Why?" I asked

" I worried you. I don't want my lover to be in pain and worry for such a trivial reason. I faint many times. But for you, I will try to take care of myself. Ok" he asked and I smiled.

"Hmm" I hummed ruffling his soft hair.

He looked up with his usual bunny smile making my sensitive heart flutter.

Cute.

Suddenly Taehyung barged in and immediately looked away seeing us in a comparatively intimate position...
I mean he is hugging my waist and his head is on my chest....so yeah intimate.
We broke from the hug and Jungkook stood on the floor
"Hyung...you should have knocked" Jungkook whined
"Um I am sorry...thank god you are
Up...also can I talk to you... privately." He said and I sensed he wants me to leave.

I gulped and nodded as I left. But I am afraid....what if...he tells Jungkook...about yesterday..

I don't think so yet....what if?

I just stood outside trying to listen...I know it's wrong but I couldn't help it.

"Jungkook...the saesang fan you remember...3 weeks back...who came wearing her underwear towards you...she...I think...has some nudes...of...you know...you bathing...don't worry though...Bighit will do something..." I heard Taehyung.

I placed my hand on my mouth to stop my gasp of shock.

I left immediately and reached the open french window to take fresh air.

I took huge lumps of air thinking how shameless could that someone be who is seeing Jungkook's body part without his content that even I couldn't find the courage to see despite he wanted me to.

I wet my lips as I felt tears prickle down my eyes. It's so painful to know someone who is a big shameless pervert is watching you...at such intimate moments...does she know about his werewolf state? Does she...know about me?

Oh god...I should think about Jungkook right now.

I heard the door open as Taehyung walked out .

"Y/n...you can freshen up now. I spoke to Jungkook." He said sweetly as he saw me trying to act as if nothing bad has happened.

"Hmm" I said trying to play along to show I am innocent and don't know anything.

I came inside to see Jungkook holding his head making me feel sad and worried for him.

"Jungkook" I called out and he immediately flashed a fake smile.

Oh Jungkook...don't do this to yourself.

"What did Taehyung say?" I asked seeing if he would tell me just like I did which proved to be a mistake.

"Nothing just some mv practice jagi" he said kissing my cheek .

What should I do??

Should I comfort my man or...just let him be?

(Readers choice) (let me k in comments and I might make the next part like that)