Ch 12

"Y/n" I heard Susan. I slowly unlocked the door looking behind her to see if Jungkook followed. I sighed to see no trances of him.

"Its ok Y/n...I can understand how you feel but don't worry Jungkook will never hurt you. He is sleeping in his room so you can go back. If there is any issue just scream" She said and I hesitantly knocked. I know its annoying to stay in another couple's room. I cant go around ruining people's privacy.

"Thanks Susan...I will go now" I said and came back to Jungkook's room.

I took a deep breath and sat on the sofa looking at him sleep. Suddenly he sniffed , freezing me on spot.

He opened his eyes making me gasp. I wanted to leave when he suddenly started crying shocking me.

"Y/n...I am so happy to know I am not a rogue wolf. " he said grinding hard on the sheets.

''w-what do you mean?" I asked slowly looking at him. I was in an alert position so just in case he pounces on me I can run.

" for the past 4 years, Hyungs thought I was a rogue. I was so afraid, what if it were true? They were afraid I will steal their mates like all rogues do since they don't have a mate of their own. After seeing you...I was overjoyed. I was not just happy because I found my soulmate. I was also happy that I am not a rogue...and that's why my excitement turned into possessiveness and I kidnapped you...I am sorry Y/n...I will never...never force you into sex or intimate relationship with me. You adjusted with a kidnapper...that's the biggest thing for me...I love you" he said.

My heart melted. I never knew he had to go through so much.

I went slowly towards the bed and gently placed his head on my lap trying to sooth him by gliding my hand through his silky soft hair.

Heat for a werewolf is bad...at least that's what I have read all along. 

I cant relief it the way a mate should so soothing him is the least I can.

He moaned painfully moving around as tears spilled .

Its hurting me to see him like this...What should I do that can help him?

Suddenly an idea stuck my mind...but its still sexual...should I try it?

I gulped..."Jungkook" I asked

"Hmm" he hummed as sweat coated his forehead.

"can I...give you a....hand job?" I felt so ashamed..

How could I muster up the courage to ask him that?!

He looked at me with wide eyes as his cheeks turned pink.

"Y-You can?" he asked. I bit my lip in embarrassment as I nodded.

"I don't want to see you in pain...that's the most I can do...I-I think it can help" I said and he nodded almost immediately.

I slowly removed his head from my lap and sat beside his torso

I shut the lights because I couldn't get myself to see what I will be doing.

"Remove your pants and underwear'' I said slowly and heard him zip his pants hastily.

A weird smell surrounded the room making me gag. "Its my heat..." He said.

I cant believe it was so hurtful and strong that it smelt like this.

I held my hand in air and said "Guide me to your...di-penis"

I felt a soft grip on my hand and felt him guide it and suddenly I felt a soft but wet substance immediately jerking away a little but his grip was still there.

"Its my dick" he whispered making me squint my eyes and turning around even though I cant see it.

I am so damn close to a dick...I have never in my life, felt a real one.

He made me hold the soft and slimy thing making me gasp silently.

I felt my heart beat faster as I was afraid I might squeeze the poor thing so hard that it will kill Jungkook.

I softly glided my hand and heard him sinfully moan loud.

"Harder" he moaned.

"But I might hurt you" I whispered.

"I DONT CARE" he said and suddenly started moving hard and fast on his own.

He was so sexually frustrated FUCK!

I felt him hold my hand as he moved in and out of the hole my  hand formed by engulfing him. GOD THIS IS SO WEIRD!

Suddenly he slowed down and sighed with heavy breath.   

"I am gonna cum" he whispered.

I started stroking him softly to help him ride his orgasm and suddenly he gave a loud moan and cum all over my hand.

I felt gross yet happy that I could help him.

I got up without even looking behind and washed my hands with a lot of soap in the bathroom.

"Jungkook?" I asked

"Yes"

"Did you wear your pants?" I asked

"hmm" he replied and I got out.

Thankfully he was dressed and looked peaceful now.

I was going to the sofa when he backhugged me as he sat on his bed.

"Thank you so much, so much, so much" he said and pulled me as I fell on his lap.

"I cant say how happy I am. It must have taken so much courage for you to do this. My heat is gone and for the first time I felt so calm and happy. If you didn't do this my heat would last for 2-3 days paining and draining me. I love you so so so much" he said and kissed my ear.

I didn't smile but internally I was happy to see him calm and satisfied.

"To show my gratitude I have a small gift for you" he whispered in my ears making me look back into his eyes.