Ch 31

"what are you doing?" I asked as I saw bunny pick the pillow and blanket and placed it below on floor setting it.

"Setting my bed" he replied as he smiled at me. At one point I thought he would rape me and take advantage of me....but he respected me.

"Are you kidding me it's so cold , how will you sleep on the floor, sleep on the bed , I will sleep on the couch" I said

"No, it's ok. I am used to it. Besides your presence will warm me up enough to survive on the cold hard floor" he smiled brightly and went to sleep.

I took a deep breath to see he was asleep already. What could I say now...

I tried to lay down and sleep too but I was worried about him and his brother.

I have to meet Jungkook and see if he is doing well.

But I need to be with bunny the entire night...
Ok I have a plan.

I slowly tip toed to the door and almost danced in glee but then when I looked back, I see bunny looking straight into my eyes scaring me.

"I- I just need some wa-water" I said as I felt my heart beat increase as I was caught.

"Oh ok " he smiled and I sighed.

He bought it...really? It was that easy.

Ok I gotta leave before he catches me for real.

What I didn't know was he knew where I was going but played along so I don't feel guilty about breaking the rules..

I quickly reach Jungkook's room to see he was facing his back to me and covered his face as he shred tears.

I slowly went and hugged him from behind startling him .

"Yn!" He almost screamed but I covered his mouth.

"I told him I came to get water but I wanted to check if you are fine. Don't cry" I said wiping off his tears.

"I am afraid...what if he...he forces you" he said

"Says the person who forced me once" I said remembering the scenting scene.

"Yn" he whined hugging me.

"Don't go" he said

"I have to. " I replied

"Please..." He asked with puppy dog eyes that almost melted me...

Highlight *almost*

"Sleep ok, I am going now. Also we aren't even sharing the same bed. He is sleeping on the floor" I said and saw Jungkook sigh.

As I returned I saw bunny asleep.

I came and kneeled beside him as I touched his uncovered arms to tuck the blanket.

They were freezing cold and filled with goosebumps.

I saw his nose was light pink and cold.

I sighed. Why is he torturing himself like this.

I rubbed his arms soothingly after warming them with the heater.

Korea is such a cold place damn.

After I felt he was warmed up I tucked in the blanket and went to the cupboard to get another.

Covering him with it , I put the heater beside him and left to sleep.

I was unable to see the bright smile on his face.

After some hours I felt a tug on my arms to see Jungkook holding my arms to wake me up.

"Wake up its 6 am, my time" he replied.

"Let me sleep" I groaned not wanting to wake up.

"Let her sleep will you" bunny answered back

"You already woke me up by stamping on me purpose fully , at least leave my mate out of it. " He replied.

"Yah! I didn't trample you purposely!" Jungkook's voice raised a little....

Utter lie!

"Yea yea, I was awake Mr, I saw how you were smirking as you raised your leg looking at me and standing on me saying "oops sorry" " bunny said

"I didn't! Yn! Wake up and tell him I didn't stamp him, utter nonesence! Yn tell him-" I cut him midway

"Yaaah! STOP THE FUCK AND LET ME SLEEP! DON'T YOU DARE WAKE ME AFTER THIS OR I WILL CUT YOU BOTH INTO SMALL PIECES AND FEED TO MUTS!" I screamed and went back to sleep.

They blinked and looked at each other.

"Well....I am still taking her with me"Jungkook said and carried me bridal style as he walked towards his room .

I didn't even care , all I wanted was sleep!