ch 18

"hello" I greeted the old man siting on the bed looking at his phone from the door.

"Oh hi, Jungkook's mate?" He asked since he hardly saw me and was a little startled by my appearance.

" Yea...I am y/n" I said
"Come inside girl" he said with a cute father like smile. I smiled back entering and bowed at him.

"So why did you come here? " He asked

"Actually I am happy for you guys to help Jungkook and caught the saesang. Thanks very much pd-nim sshi" I said and he shrugged

"Ah it's nothing, he is like my younger brother, this is the least I can do for him and his reputation" he replied.

Then I remembered something....

"Pd-nim...why are you...you know single? Are you a werewolf?" I asked

"Yea I am...that's why I was biased towards bts...Jin is an exception though....and my mate rejected me" he said with a casual shrug but I understood he was so sad.

"Oh...I am sorry " I said softly

"It's ok...it was 28 years ago. I have moved on long back" he said

"Btw bts is having a concert tomorrow... encourage Jungkook " he said patting my head.

"Yes.." I smiled back feeling like he is my father...

I miss...him.

I returned home feeling sad and blank.

I came to Jin's room and saw him putting on a jacket.

"Hi..." I greeted

"Hey " he said a little shocked by my sudden appearance but still smiled.

"Can I ask for a favour?" I asked

"Yea ask?" He said

"Can I...see how my parents are doing?" I asked doubtful that he will help.

He licked his lips and thought about what to do.

He closed his eyes shut and I got scared he will refuse.

"Please" I begged silently and he opened his eyes wide.

"...ok" he said nodding his head and a tear slipped down my eyes...

"Thank you....thank you so so so much" I said holding his big hands in mine.

"It's ok...family is family" he smiled

"But aren't you all my family too?" I asked smiling and he smiled wide

"Yea.."

He said some magical words and asked me to close my eyes.

I did and he said a final word and I could see the darkness lighten up in my head and an image of my parents appeared.

They looked...fine...a little too fine for my liking.

A part of me was happy to see them fine and healthy...but a part deep within me...was sad...that h
They forgot about
me.
But it's ok...I guess I am where I should be .

I opened my eyes and smiled at Jin

"I am fine and done"

-------------------

I went with him to the concert and went back stage to surprise Jungkook.

I saw he looked quite happy and fine and I backhugged him once he was alone.

"Hey" he said a little sad

"What happened?" I asked

Is...it about Yeonjun?

"Well nothing.  My wolf is feeling lonely and sad...why do I always find you with Yeonjun" he asked turning around holding me as if he knew I would escape the questions.

I sighed giving up even trying to leave.

"Jungkook , he is just there all the time I am around and out of the dorm. How am I supposed to just stop that. I can't lock him in a room" I said calmly since fighting with Jungkook is like hitting a wall . You will get hurt back.

"But I can lock you" he said and my eyes widen.

"Jungkook it's time" a voice called out and he looked back for a moment and then at me.

I felt heart race at the way he looked at me...was I scared or thrilled?

"You see...I am not just a fake bad boy in stage and fanfics....I am a true bad boy and it's my persona" he winked as he dipped his head and nibbled at my ear making me flinch and squint my eyes , stiffening.

He left soon after leaving me there...

Yea...

Reminds me of a book I read

Big
Bad
Wolf.

But if he can tease....I guess

A small teasing session won't be that bad....