Ch 32 (special week begins)

Monday!

I woke up to see all the members and their mates including bunny sitting and chatting quietly in the living room.

"Good morning " I said as I tried to be a part of the group.

"Hey yn, good that the protagonist is here" yoongi said as he rolled his eyes.

"Seriously guys what's the need of doing this, you will confuse and tire her " he continued peeking my curiousity.

"What am I missing?" I asked as I sat beside yoona unnie.

"Well your 2 dummy lovers are trying to impress you" Jin replied.

"Impress me? How?" I asked looking at Jungkook.

"Well bts members are having a week off after that concert and Jungkook and Mr bunny have decided to take you out on dates " Jin continued.

My eyes widen dramatically as I eyed the both twins.

"Well...we are going to take you on 2 solo dates each on alternative days. After the total of 4 dates end on Thursday, you will decide who will have the bonus date on Friday ! " Jungkook said making me gasp.

5 days....5 dates!

"Wait no why do we need to do all this" I said

"Well you were bored either way, and we just want you to know each of us and we know you better too" bunny replied.

"But...ok I will go...on one condition" I said and they all looked at me closely waiting for my answer.

"I won't choose the last date" I replied and their eyes saddened.

"But why! Please, we won't feel bad! For sure!" They replied together.

I narrowed my eyes folding my arms as I looked at them sarcastically.

"Really...what a liar" Taehyung and yoongi replied together making us all laugh.

"I mean I can't choose between hot and sexy men" I said teasingly making their eyes widen.

"He too!" Jungkook replied pointing stupidly at bunny
Who in turn growled.

"I mean after all he looks like you.." I said winking making him blush.

"So what to do?" He asked defeated

"Well...chits? Let the members and ladies decide" I suggested

"Na...that's a bad idea...you will go the the dates so you should decide Darls" Jane replied.

"Hey...what about a threesome date" Namjoon suggested

"What!" Me and the ladies gasped looking at the lanky pervert.

"I mean...a group date where both buddies and their maiden go" he said as he cowered afraid he will be shoe kicked out of the dorm.

Hoseok laughed listening to the idea and said "that's a cool idea"

Others members soon agreed and I guess that won't be so bad.

"So how does it go?" I asked

"Well today at 9 am Jungkook is taking you out on the Monday date" jimin replied.

"Wait what! But it's 8:30 already! " I gasped.

"You still have 30 minutes my girl go get dressed!" Jungkook said as he bowed a kiss at me making bunny roll his eyes mumbling

"I still have tomorrow and Thursday to get her all to myself without being bombarded by this jealous freak"

Hey guys so how did u like this new twist! 5 dates in total! Isn't that gonna be super fun! You get to know bunny and our golden maknae better , not that you didn't...but maybe in this story!

The next few chapters are gonna be the special chapters! Should have thought about it in the valentines week but it's ok! Our journey will have valentines now! So grab some popcorn when you see my next update! Stay tuned for some spicy hot romance!!!!
And stay awesome and sweet forever and keep voting and commenting!

Bye bye!!!!