Ch 29

"greeting Mrs Jeon" I called out smiling at her voice on phone.

"Hello dear, what's the matter? Also call me mother, you are like my little girl...You called so late? We just reached home. Is there anything you wanted to say? Is Jungkook alright?" She asked

"Mrs...mom...actually I'm sorry but we found your lost son...and asked if you would like to meet him...?" I said and heard her gasp.

"My...my little son... Jungkook's twin?'' she asked desperately even though she knew the answer was a yes

"I am coming right away....Honey! Our son is back , yaah! Wake up, we gotta leave!" I heard her voice and couldn't control my laugh at the last part.

"Don't worry yn , we are coming right away!" She replied and hung up.

I sighed.

Poor mother...she just came and now gotta come again.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me to see bunny.

"Was that my mother?" He asked trying to sound casual but I could hear the emotions overflowing through his voice.

I nodded and saw a fresh tear slip off his eyes.

He sniffed his nose and wiped his tears .

"I'm fine...I am just...a little excited" he said trying to laugh but his voice was cracking

"It's ok bunny...you can cry. Mother is a very important person in your life...losing your mother is a very bad experience...who would know better than I do..." I said

He looked at me

"I am sorry for your lose" he replied

"No no, she is very much alive and healthy...just she doesn't know of my existence now after I was brought here....so I was separated from her and she doesn't know me anymore" I said and he looked at me with sorrow.

"That's bad..." Was all he said.

"Yn" I heard a voice to see yoongi.

"Did you call aunt?" He asked and I nodded.

"Cool, I think you should be with Jungkook...he seems to mumble your name rolling around the sheet in pain" he said and I immediately left to see Jungkook leaving behind bunny, unable to see his pain struck face.

I sat beside Jungkook and saw his eyebrows furrowed and sweat trickling down his forehead.

"Y....n" he mumbled .

"I am here" I said softly.

He softly opened his eyes and looked into my eyes.

"Hold me" he mumbled.

I moved a little as I let him hug my waist and bury his head into the warm crook of my neck.

It was ticklish but I endured it to comfort him.

"Jin hyung's magic hurts a little" he mumbled

"Is it?'' I asked softly rubbing his back.

"Hmm" he hummed like a baby making me smile and kiss his forehead.

What I didn't know was bunny was watching us and smiled sadly.

Bunny's POV

I felt a pang of guilt when she rushed off to see my brother.

I followed them to their room to see her cuddling him and comforting him.

I just looked at them conversing and showing affection for each other.

I don't know if I was jealous...

But I felt happiness boom in my heart seeing my love happy and smiling.

She looked so happy with him...

Seeing her happy made me feel better and smile .

She is so cute when she smiles.

Her happiness is like the light to my dark world.

The happiness took over the punny jealousy feeling and caused me to smile.

"Keep smiling like that love...I love you" I thought to myself.

Yn's POV

I heard the door bell ring and turned back to see bunny at the door looking embarrassed as I caught him.

I ignored him and walked towards the door of the dorm, opening it I saw a happy Mrs Jeon and a sleepy Mr Jeon.

They saw bunny and for a moment thought it was Jungkook.

"It's him...your lost son" I replied to see a shocked yet happy feature on their face.

"My...son" she asked and walked towards bunny.

Mr Jeon was in tears seeing his son after 22 years.

Mrs Jeon hugged bunny tightly and wailed in happy tears.

"I missed you...mom" he replied leaning into her touch.

I felt emotional seeing them hug each other and remembered my mother...

I bit my lips trying to refrain myself from crying.

--------------------

"So what actually happened when you were born?" I asked bunny and Mrs Jeon who sat on the bed after their emotional meeting.

"After giving birth, I was told I lost one of my babies as it was stillborn. This broke my heart, but I had to stay strong and get over it. Later I realised a nurse kidnapped my baby leaving a note in the hospital saying she didn't have any babies and my baby attracted her like nothing else. So she took one of them to keep and left saying it was still born. After that when police tried to find her she died in a car crash and my baby was missing" she replied as tears dripped down her eyes.

"I was taken by a werewolf granny who owned an orphanage...she was driving that car which crashed with that nurse. The orphanage though, was full of human children. When they knew I was different, they bullied and harassed me. I was an outcast. The only person who loved me was granny and her wizard husband. One day I tried to commit suicide but then granny told me I have a mate somewhere in the world who will love me like no other. I can't die on her... That was the only thought that kept me alive. To be loved and giving all my love to that one special person. Once I was 18 , I asked grandpa to use his magic on me and make me invisible to everyone until I find my mate. Only she can see me first after the magic...and for 4 years, I wandered around looking for my mate" he replied.

I could feel the pain in his life story.

I sighed as I saw Jungkook looking from the door.