Ch 11

We were walking around the beach to end the night.
It had been a great day thanks to Jungkook.

"Y/n" he called out making me hum without looking at him.

" Do you like me?" He asked .
I looked at him " Jungkook...I like you as a bts member. As a fan...but as a lover...I don't know you yet. Imagine, how many armies don't even know that you are a werewolf. Similarly I am yet to know a lot of things about you...I just can't state that I love you. I do feel happy around you...it's just I am still trying to adjust here. It's hard to get separated from a family who raised you for 16 years. So yeah...I still miss them. But it's adventures and out of the world here" I replied honestly.

"Hmm I understand" he said
"But do you still like me?" He asked making me snort.
"Yeah yeah" I said light-hearted. I do have a small crush on him.

Suddenly he groaned catching my attention.

"Aish...ahh" he hissed holding his stomach.
"Jungkook" I asked concerned as I softly patted his back.

"Oh no...not here..please" he replied as he fell on his knees worrying me.

"Jungkook what's wrong?!" I asked him trying to help him stand.

"My-heat...shit" he said and my eyes widened.

"Oh no...heat...he wants to consummate or basically have sex...with me? NOOOOOO
I just got spooked out with him rubbing his head...

"Jungkook calm down. Let's try to distract you. Think about something else. Something beautiful and bright"
I said trying to distract him whilst rubbing his back.

"Not-helping...Aish. I want you-so-bad.." he looked at me with yellow eyes.

I never felt so scared. I wanted to get away from him but he me with one hand. Suddenly I remembered that the ring was given by Jin...who is a wizard.

Maybe remembering him or saying the ring what I want may help.

"Ring I want you to take us back to the dorm" ok said and immediately we were in the dorm making me do a Victory dance. It was a wish fulfill ring used only during emergency.

"Come" I said trying to hold him but he already dipped his hands beneath his waist band.

I felt myself feeling bothered watching a literal live porn though I watch them regularly.

"Jungkook please calm down" I said and pulled him inside.

Jimin and Taehyung were watching TV and saw us. Immediately they separated us and helped him balance.

I looked at him and saw him staring at me with lust filled in them making me super uncomfortable.

I looked away when he moaned clearly . Gosh it sounded like those asmr videos!

I looked at him seeing him trying to come near me. I yelped and ran away before he could reach out to me.

Maybe I should have just left to stay in yoona's house...

Gosh why with me!