Chapter 5

Xun ming POV

After Zhu ying pulled that little stunt and ran away I began walking around the palace.I have been walking around in case one day I have to come for an emergency

Zhou ying's parents are having a peace treaty with another country so its just his maids , butlers.

“ Young miss Xun ” Suddenly the maid before came running towards me with a Plain white letter

“ The emperor and empress told me to give this to you and that you read this letter as soon as you get it ” The young maid said panting for breath

She passed the plain white paper to me so I tore it open and read it slowly

Dear : Xun ming

We are writing this letter to you so you will be prepared when it happens . Every full moon  which is tonight
Zhou ying gets really horny and feels pain a lot he  doesn't let anybody in his room at all And we are very concerned for our son.

We've been to many physicians but they all say the same thing .
Until a peculiar Physician told us the only way to cure Zhou ying of his hormones is for him to lose his Virginity to someone he loves .

So you must Take our sons precious Jewel and probably start the next generation of the royal family . Its okay because we know our son loves you and would do anything just to get your attention on him  .
                                 Sincerely The empress and emperor

                                           PS. If you dont take his jewel and he told us the pain he had to go through we will behead you hehehe.

Nooooo are they crazy !! They want me to take his precious jewel and start the next generation of the family . and if I don't they'll behead me they can't do this to me

I have a life I can't take away a person who is younger than me viriginity what type of world is this I thought. I can't run away and if they behead me my family's generation will go to a waste .

You know what I know what I'll do I only touch his body in return he lie to his parents that I took his precious jewel.

Slowly the night started to fall and Zhou ying was no where to be seen . I looked everywhere for him except his room . I walked up to his room and knocked “ No Response ” I used my narrow hairpin to pick the lock Satisfied is what I felt when the door unlocked .

“ Zhou ying Ahhh ” I covered my eyes immediately trying to forget what I saw . Zhou ying laying down with sweat glistening on his body . half naked his pants still on.

“ Darling is that you ” he said in a voice that sounded like he had a fever . “ it is me ” “ Darling you have to leave my room now ”.
“ Why ?” “ I don't want to force you to touch me ” I inhaled a deep breath going to immediately regret what I was about to do.

I walked  up to Zhou ying and kissed him “ Ahhh” a little moan cane out in a muffle . soon enough slim soft hands had moved up my neck . I let go of the kiss  to be met with Zhou yings chocolate phoniex eyes glazed with lust.

“ Darling touch me ” he said panting. I slowly started touching his body from his neck to his belly button avoiding touching his little dragon . I repeated my actions again but before I can stroke him again he pulls my arm causing me to hit his dragon

“ Ahhh darling ”  he moaned with excitement laced in his voice I soon moved To the Huge tent in his pants and earlier he said he was small  “ Darling your such a tease ” I suddenly grabbed his dragon by its base making him yelp in the process .

I soon moved my fingers up and down “ Darling faster , faster ” I did what  I was told  and moved very fast “ Darling if you keep this up I'll break without me being inside you ! ” I soon lost my self to the pleasure .

I unconsciously Licked the head of his dragon making precum leaked from the head “ Darling , am going Cum !!!” Zhou ying yelled on the top of his lungs from pleasure .

“ Darling your so good it I'll be so much better on our wedding night ” he panted out of breath before collapsing.