Chapter 7

Hey my little innocent Angels(dirty) I have found some photos of three men that Xun ming as met

Ya long  18

Zhou Ying 14

Chen wu  17

🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏🐏

Xun ming  POV

" Help ! " I quickly looked around for the person screaming help I ran swiftly down the alley To see a boy about 1 year older than me on the floor getting beat up

" You think your all that " one boy said " No girl will like a person with a face like that " " Haha one eye you look so stupid "

" stop it ! " my voice echoed the whole alley " Who are you " one of the boys said dreamily " Xun ming daughter of the general fe and crown prince Be . " I said proudly

" ahh " the boys said running away for some reason I instantly returned my attention to the boy on the ground I crouched down to eye level

" Are you okay " my voice said in a whisper " I'm Fine " he said in a raspy voice. I helped him stand up   " What's your name ? " " Chen Wu" " Mine is Xun ming ".

" thanks for saving me back there" " Anytime and if you need help yell for help " I smiled at him
Suddenly his face turned completely red " Do you have a fever " I said touching his for head.

Chen wu POV

I was getting beat up again by The boys for being ugly , I am the most ugliest in my family. They laugh at me saying they'll be surprised if someone will marry me . My mother only cares for me .

I cried for help tears running down my left eye . when suddenly " stop it ! " I looked up and couldn't believe it  someone standing up for me let alone a  beautiful girl.

Suddenly the boys ran away from me " are you okay ? " she crouched down In front of me " Are you okay " her voice sounded like honey dripping off of a honeycomb " I'm fine " I managed to say in a raspy voice .

" what's your name " " Chen wu " "mine is Xun ming "
" Thanks for back there " " Anytime and if you need help yell " she said smiling making me blush unknowingly " Yah do you have a fever ? " she said touching my forehead in worry.

I was lost in her brown doe eyes they were like a deer in trouble worried , her eyes were like a ocean keeps pulling me in .

I woke up from my trance " Let's go I'll walk you home " she said in a happy voice I gulped and agreed

We walked for hours talking until we made to my house I was about to tell her she can leave but she insisted on meeting my parents I opened the door .

" Why are you late young man " my mother said with a ladle in her delicate fingers . " I was - " he was with me " she cut me off . and looked at me

" Whats your name young Lady " " oh my name is Xun ming " she said bowing respectively " ah as in the general and crown prince's daughter . " yes ma'am " she said

" oh my " "Chen wai we have a guest " " who is it " my father said in a annoyed voice " the general and crown prince's daughter " my mother said .

" my father bowed immediately once those words slipped out of my mothers lips .

" how do you know Chen wu ? " my mother said questioning her already . " Oh we are close friends " she said with that famous smile I'll die just to see .

" When is The wedding date " my mother whispered as she took another sip of the soup . " um " Is all she said " So when are you going to give me grand babies "

Both of us chocked at the same time I looked into her eyes as she did to me . when all of a sudden there was a knock on the door my mother went to open it

" Young miss you had us worried " " where you went " its time to go "

" okay let me say goodbye " " bye Chen wu , today was fun and Miss Chen your soup was absolutely delicious " she said scanning the table once her eyes met mine she threw me a wink.

All it took was a damn wink to make me hard in my robe my Hakuna Mata standing big and proud .

The door was closed shut " Son congratulations on the new wife "
" we arent married yet " but we will be I will not forget about my wife Xun wu well be my name in just a month.

Little did know he will have a few rivals for the love of his life.