~14~

Xun mings pov

The wedding was today  i was a little excited and a little nervous after the Wedding my mother led me to the bridal chambers " honey i want you to give me plenty of grandchildren " my mother smirked as she punched my shoulder

" Eh!" i yelled " I have to go now enjoy your night with your husband " My mother yelled waving her arm as she disappeared running towards my father i opened the door and closed it as i walked into the bedroom.

I chocked at the sight of Ying Ying laying on the bed in his wedding dress as he pointed his index finger wanting me too come there i did as he told me as he pinned me on the bed " Wife " he whispered in my ear sending a shiver do my spine.

" Let me put on a show for you " he said seductively i gulped as he began undressing slowly and in a teasing manner once he was in his under garmets he pounced on me and began grinding against me " Oh darling you don't know how long i waited for this moment " Ying ying moaned as he sped up he threw his head back revealing his adam apple.

he fully undressed himself i looked away embarrassed " Darling why are you looking away you've seen me naked plenty of times " Ying ying whispered as he fiddled with my wedding dress " Ying wait " i yelled he stopped " What's wrong darling "  he asked rolling his eyes " What if you get pregnant ? " i asked he just laughed " Darling i want your children and i wish to feel your body against mine " he said very casually .

" Eh!!!!!!!!!" i screeched so loud the maids can hear it all the way from the palace " God help me  i promise to read the bible and pray every day " Xun ming wished before ...............................

I Know i am a bad hoe who makes my readers wait so long only for this i am super busy this week so be expecting a update between friday and sunday.