Chapter 16

Xun Ming's pov

Ying Ying decided to take me with him to the market today to find pretty stuff I followed behind him I spotted a book that was interesting my hand moved to touch the book only for someone else to touch too I looked at the person and was shocked.

" Ya Long " I whispered he turned his hair and faced me " Xun ming " he immediately hugged me " I missed you I just came back from my family's vacation trip yesterday," He said showing me all the souvenirs he got . " Xun ming is it true that you and the brat got married " Ya long whispered into my ear.

I nodded my head " I knew I shouldn't have agreed to go on the vacation now look that brat begged his parents to marry you" Ya long whined and stomped his foot " Xun ming come with me I want your opinion " Ya long started dragging me ignoring that I told him I was with Ying Ying.

" Which color do you like " he pointed at the blue dress and red dress I pointed at the red one " Really I knew you were going to like it " Ya long said giving the elderly man money for the dress after Ya long wanted to stop by some food stalls in the market. " Ya long! " an angry Ying Ying stomped over to us and pushed Ya long.

" You wife stealer, burn in hell " Ying Ying spat on Ya long he then grabbed my hand I snatched my hand back and helped Ya long up and helped him wipe his face " Ying Ying apologize " I turned around to face a sad Ying Ying he just humphed and turned around.

" Why should I apologize to that wife stealer?" Ying Ying questioned still not facing him " Okay looks like I'll ask my parents for divorce papers " I turned around helping Ya Long walk. " D-divorce papers " Ying Ying ran towards us and dropped on his knees " Ya long I'm sorry " Tears coming out of his eyes snot draining down from his nose.

" See I apologized please don't divorce me Darling I'll hang myself if you do " Ying Ying begged getting up off the dirty floor I smiled mischievously " Young Miss! " I turned around facing a panting Zhou Han " Your father, he is sick and he wants to see you " at the sound of those words.

I rushed home leaving the two boys alone gobsmacked I push open the door seeing my father lying in bed face pale tears welled up in my eyes. " What happened " my voice cracked " Your father got food poisoning" My mother answered back making me wipe my tears.

" Food poisoning that's it I thought he was dying or something " I sniffled my mother chuckled " You always was a daddy's girl"  " of course Daddy was the best after all " I laughed my mother just patted my back...................

sorry guys this is the best I can do now I have to study up for exams next week