Chapter 10

Previously

Uncle be POV

Brother-In law where is the baby ?”
♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

“ He is right here ” I said Passing the baby to my sister-In law .

“ He looks like you ” she said cooing. “ This reminds me when my husband had Xun ming ”

I thought hard and wide on how to tell my sister-In law that I love my niece more than am supposed to.

Sister-In law I was wondering if Xun ming can stay at my manor and help me take care of the little baby.” I blurted out those words fast.

“ Okay ” she said smiling showing her pearly whites . the weight on my shoulders I never knew about lifted off and I was calm again.

“ Uncle Be what are you going to name him ? ” Xun ming said I'd rather have her calling me husband  instead of uncle .

I thought “ How about Lan Tian
I said “ Uncle that's an awesome name that describes him ” My niece cooed with her adorable chocolate eyes wide with excitement.

That sended my heart on overdrive just looking at her.
Suddenly Lan tian started crying
“ Uncle maybe he's hungry ”
Brother-In law I must leave early due to an emergency , but Xun ming have fun ” her mother said as she fled.

I took out my breast and placed it into Lan Tian he immediately started Sucking making me feel pain.

“ Uncle Take it easy ” my niece said caressing my hair peacefully.
Oh how I started to feel things I shouldn't for my niece that day.

After Lan tian fell asleep Xun ming gently took him in her arms and rested him on his bed kissing his forehead . Just the sight of her and my baby gives me a heart warming sensation.

“ Uncle be its time to take care of you ” she said smiling towards me . “ What should we do first ” she said rubbing her head .

“ I know how about a warm bath”
“ I'll make you the best bath in the world ” she said  “ Thank you so much Xun ming for helping me ”

“ Anytime uncle be ” she said smiling showing her little chipmunk teeth.

She left the room and came back 30 minutes . “ Uncle be the bath is ready ” she helped me get off of the bed into the bathroom .

Her face was so close to mine I could feel her breath on my lips making me want to kiss those plump rosy red lips she started removing my robe .

Blush coated my cheeks heavily as I look away from her alluring eyes that make me melt . “ Uncle come on she said helping me into the tub. ” she took the sponge and wiped the top of my body very carefully the way her hand caressed my chest made my nipples harden.

She then moved lower to my lower region my body wanted to pull her on top of me naked her Soft hands gracefully touched my skin . My skin burning with heat .

She scrubbed my body clean when her arm on the bath tub slipped causing her hand to jerk my member causing a lewd moan
Ahh I moaned “ uncle are you okay I didn't hurt you did I ” she said as she let go of my member .

“ No you didn't but  I'm fine ” she suddenly turned me around and washed my bum then she grabbed the hair pin in my hair holding my  hair up letting my jet black hair drop.

She got the shampoo and scrubbed my scalp gently “ How does it feel uncle ” “ Good ahhh
In any other person perspective I would sound if my niece was pleasing me .

She helped dry my body and put on my clothes she made my soup and slept at my side taking turns taking care of Lan Tian.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“ Where is Darling !??” Zhou ying said tearing his house from not being able to find his wife

“ Young master She went to help her uncle take care of his baby for a month ”
.“ What!!!” i said furious  “ Who would help me when I am feeling horny not darling of course ”

                              _

“ Where is wifey ” Chen wu said to his wifeys main Maid “ Young master she went out to her uncles manor to help him with his baby she'll be back in a month ”

“ What !! ” “ A month I can't wait that long !”

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

My  Precious Readers I love you keep reading over a 100 reads so far keep reading love y'all