Annie In The Toilets

(This story will be mildly creepy, so if you are fainthearted or don't like being creeped out than just skip this story. Or you could risk it... you choose)

This story is a really old story (, It's from my first school, let's call that school Brown Primary. Brown Primary is super old and has been around since the 1800s. That's a true fact people. So, in that huge primary school only had one girl's toilets right next to the little kid's area. Since no one liked those toilets, not that many people went into them, they snuck into the boy's toilets (which only had two stalls). Rumors spread about how no one went into the girl's toilets, and a story was made. The story goes somewhat like this-

"In the early days of Brown Primary, There was this girl named Annie. Annie was bullied a lot so she hid in the girl's toilets with her teddy bear, crying and singing to her self to keep herself company. One day she got called over the speakers to go to the principal's office. Worried and puzzled, Annie left her cubicle and trudged off to the principal's office. Leaving her teddy bear behind"

"In the Principal's office, Annie saw a boy about her age waiting for her.  The school's librarian was also there, also waiting for her. The Librarian explained to the boy and Annie that they were called up here to help get some boxes down from the attic, (yes, the office had an attic, I've never been up there but it had windows on its walls, and was full of boxes and old art projects). The librarian Reached for the roof and pulled on a metal string. A wooden flap came down along with a slim narrow staircase, near to rotting. The Librarian told them that she'll be back and to go up into the attic to get three large wooden crates and slide them down onto the ground from the staircase. The boy said to Annie 'I'll go first' and headed up the narrow unstable staircase. Annie followed and as the boy was ready to take a step up and into the attic, Annie lost her footing and fell. The boy didn't have time to catch her, Annie fell hard on her head. By the time the teachers and medical staff came, Annie was dead. It's said her ghost haunts the toilets singing the same songs and crying the same tears. Some people even see her there, Some people even catch glimpse of her falling."