I

Fragile. Glass. Porcelain.

Sakura Haruno was a doll.

But not all dolls live forever,

They fall, and break.. And they're gone, forgotten, replaced.

Sakura Haruno is no doll. She is a kunoichi, a fallen one that is.

 She is a kunoichi, a fallen one that is

I: Introduction

S.H

SATURDAY

"Sakura, it's too risky."

"But Kakashi-Sensei, I am a part of team 7 also! I.. I don't want to be left out.."

"Sakura, I hope you understand. It's for your safety."

"Kakashi-Sensei! Is that what you really think?! Or you're just too afraid to tell me the whole truth? That you think I'm weak! I hate you!"

She stormed out, hot trails of tears running down her cheeks.

The white haired jounin sighed, held his book closer to his face, and turned away.

"Sorry, Sakura, it's for the best."

\\\

"OLD HAG! WE'RE BACK! AND TOTALLY BEAT HIS ASS!"

"How.. How many times do I have to tell you.. To not call me that!"

The obnoxious blonde cowered under the Senju's glare, and hid behind his Sensei's back, shivering from the steel, cold, honey coloured eyes.

"Naruto, Uchiha, shoo! Hatake, stay for mission report."

"Maa."

"Hn."

"See 'ya!"

///

"I'm.. Sorry, please.. Please come back! Mom, dad..! I need you.." The 6-year old Sakura sobbed.

Her fisted hands went to her jade coloured eyes, furiously trying to wipe the tears away.

Mebuki, Kizashi.

Sakura hoped to give their deaths justice, they were civilian, and killed mistakenly. Just like the shinobi said.. 'It's not like I intended to do that! I didn't mean it.'

Justice. That's what she needs.

But they refused to give her.

They were civilian.

Unimportant, invaluable, useless.

..Huh..

»

"Well, well! If it isn't.. Sakura Haruno! How are you billboard brow? Having great time during missions?" Ino asked taunting the pinkette.

The said girl only bowed her head as a silent excuse, and quietly turned around, attempting to leave and stay away from messy fights.

"HAH! You think you can run away~ You scaredy cat!" The blonde's hand gripped her shoulder, harder.

Sakura flinched, feeling the sharp nails dig in her flesh.

She could hear how Ino smirked triumphantly, their nasty giggles coated her ears.

The beating of her heart fastened, feeling the fear running through her veins, and her imaginations flooding her head.

"How about, we give her a makeover? Isn't that fun? Girls' time!" Came another sickeningly sweet giggle.

Sounds of approval were heard and the next thing she knew was that..

She was beaten up.

\\\

And she was battered and bruised.

At the mean time, she was limping towards her house, left arm clinging to her right shoulder, wishing the pain would stop.

A lot of people; shinobi even, just stopped to watch her, and went back to their businesses, it was mildly infuriating.

Once she was exhausted, she managed to find a perfect place to sit, it was a bench underneath a tree, giving a lot of shade.

Across the street was the playground, a lot of kids were there, being guided by their parents, laughing, smiling, they were happy.

But not all happiness last long.

Sakura also had this kind of moment in her life, wherein she would urge her kaa-chan and tou-chan to go with her to the playground, they will watch her while she plays and she'll play until the sun set. It was the best moment of her life.

Never at once did she feel contented. And happy.

Not now though.

On the slide was a pale-eyed, black haired Hyuuga.

Hanabi.. Hyuuga?

She couldn't really tell the differences between her and her older sister, they are very much alike physically, but their attitude are polar opposites.

Hanabi was guarded by other Hyuugas, since it was rumored that she is the new heiress of their clan.

Sakura often wondered what it feels like to have others care for you, not because they needed you, but because they loved you, for who you really are.

Sakura wondered how it feels to be important.

That would've been too.. Pleasurable.

···

Aye yo. Don't you think that it's too cliche, if Sakura's parents die. I think so.

Sorry for any grammatical errors, english is not my first language. :)