VI

VI: Failure

VI: Failure

S.H

WEDNESDAY

Whenever people hear the word TEAM 7, three names pops in their head,

Naruto Uzumaki; The kyuubi vessel.

Sasuke Uchiha; The Uchiha massacre's lone survivor.

And Kakashi Hatake; The copycat.

Sakura Haruno.. The.. The who?

So what about her? What about the girl squeezed through the team full of unfitting yet Over Powered characters?

What about her?

What about Sakura Haruno?

\\\

Sakura was never proud of her appearance, her confidence level is lower than any negative numbers. The day when Ino became her friend, her confidence level boosted, but again fell down since Ino broke their friendship.

It's fluctuating.

So right now, she doesn't have anything to do except for lowering her head or covering her hair, or even sometimes her eyes.

She's ashamed.

She's ashamed of what she's made of. She's ashamed about her hair. Ashamed about her eyes. About her as a whole.

The pinkette raised her head as her grip tightened.

In front of her is a mess, a failure, a...

Fragile doll.

The girl in front of her looks tired, worn out. Her hair's everywhere, the bags under her eyes are dark enough to look like a black eye, her lips and skin so pale like a snowflake. She's stressed.

And she's Her.

Sakura soon pulled it out together by combing her hair and wearing sunglasses, and maybe changing her clothes, too.

Kakashi-sensei called Team 7 to go to the forest, for they have something to discuss. And Sakura, being her usual, punctual self, never wanted to be late and look indecent.

So an hour before the said time, she's ready.

\\\

"Hey Sakura-chan~"

"Hey.. Um, Naruto."

"How're you? Did you eat fine? Did you sleep fine? Did you have nightmares? Did-"

"I'm fine, Naruto, no need to worry, we ate together didn't we?" She chuckled.

Naruto, who somehow have this huge crush on Sakura, found his self blushing.