I Want To Hold You When I'm Not Supposed To

Ladybug swung her way around Paris to the Eiffel Tower. She checked her yo-yo for any messages from Cat Noir. She found nothing, which wasn't a surprise but this got her more worried.

It had been two weeks since she had heard from him, both as Ladybug and Marinette. Hawkmoth hadn't akumatized anyone in the meantime. Right now, she just wanted an Akuma attack to happen so she could just see him. She knew this was wrong but, she just wanted to make sure that he was okay.

Except for a voice mail, that said that he was busy with civilian stuff two weeks ago, she didn't have any news of him.

He had elaborated more to her alter-ego, Marinette, that he was busy with his job and that his father was very strict. His schedule was so tight that he could just go to school, no other activities that he did earlier. She had been very angry at his father for doing this but, she couldn't do anything at all

Please be okay, kitty. I hope you are doing well.

And then there was Adrien, his father had been over-working him too. He used to come late to school almost every day, with bags under his eyes and a cup of coffee in his hand. The whole class pitied his sleep-deprived state but could do less to help him.

She along with Alya and Nino used to joke around him just to lighten his mood. They used to cover up for him while he drifted off to sleep in his every class, literally.

She had decided to be more useful and used to bring a few items from the bakery for him to eat. She loved how his eyes sparkled as if he was a little kid who was being given a new toy when she handed him the bag every day, his eyes full of adoration and other familiar emotion that she couldn't point out.

They used to hang out more often than before, all four of them. Even though he had a girlfriend, she never left a chance to make Adrien happy. Her usual stuttering had decreased and she didn't run away when he showed up.

She sighed. A lot had changed over the past few months.

She did her usual patrol and headed back home. She couldn't help but feel worried about Hawkmoth's sudden silence, Adrien's tiredness but most of all, she was worried about her best friend's, her partner's disappearance.

******

Adrien flopped down on his bed after his shower. His body ached. He had been doing a lot of work for the past few days. Doing modelling for his father's new fashion line, charity events, interviews etc.

He was thankful that Hawkmoth hadn't struck during his absence or else... he shuddered.

He was free now, back to his normal routine. He looked at his 'secret' phone.

50 unread messages.

All from one person. His princess.
Of course, she was worried. He was so busy that he couldn't even reply. If he hadn't been able to see her at school then he would have cracked for sure. He looked at her latest texts.

[Princess]: Here kitty, kitty, come to the phone so that we can talk.

[Princess]: Hello?

[Princess]: Chaton?

[Princess]: I am making hot chocolate~~

[Princess]: Oh come on! Where are you? I miss you.

[Princess]: Are you okay? Please be okay, Cat Noir.

He smiled unconsciously, she really cared about him.

I missed you too, princess.

[Me]: I am okay. Sorry, didn't reply sooner. I was really busy. Can I come over tomorrow?