Funny How The Stars Crossed Right (Epilogue)

A/N: Season 4 has been delayed!! 😭😭😭
I am so sad! I was waiting so eagerly for it. At least we have a post from Jeremy Zag regarding the new Miraculous New York episode that is supposed to air this year. Something to look forward to...

I can't believe we've finally reached the end! It's been such an honour writing for you all... ️❤️❤️
•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Adrien stood waiting at the altar, reminiscing the events of the past. Sabine and Emilie had sent him on his way, down the aisle, to the altar. He was dressed in a white dress-shirt, midnight blue vest and stylish suit along with black pants and really fancy shoes. It was Marinette's creation.

So much had happened in the last few years that it almost felt unreal. Of course, he wouldn't have it any other way, he was happy with how things had turned out for him and his partner. Partner...

That word still made him giddy and he could feel the butterflies in his stomach. His relationship with Marinette had been smooth sailing since the very beginning with a very few ups and downs even though their pre-relationship time was really very painful. But that was all a long time ago. Above all, he had found his soulmate in her, his solace, his safe haven from the world and he couldn't believe that today was the day when he could finally call him his wife, entirely his.

Needless to say, he was hers and she was his since the day they fell in love with each other, but marrying the girl of his dreams was nothing short of amazing. The day had finally arrived— the day he had always fantasized about, the day when Marinette would finally become an Agreste.

He smiled unconsciously as he waited for the Bridal March to start. He looked at his best friend Nino, his Best Man, who was standing right next to him and was giving him a pep talk whilst he patted his shoulders. Why? Because weirdly enough, Adrien was beyond nervous. He was afraid that he might screw things up.

What if I mess up my vows? What if she suddenly doesn't want to marry me? What if--

"Dude, you gotta chill." Nino produced a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped a bead of sweat from Adrien's forehead. "There is nothing to worry about. Let loose, bro."

Adrien gave him an okay gesture with his hand. He was grateful that he had a friend like him. Nino had always been so supportive of him and so understanding, even after he found out his and Marinette's identity accidentally. . . along with Alya.

The blonde chuckled as a particular memory surfaced his mind. What a fateful day it had been all those years ago!

~~Flashback~~

Alya and Nino were strolling around the city hand-in-hand and talking. Well, it was Nino who was trying to make a conversation while Alya was busy fangirling.

"Eek, Nino! This is so awesome! I knew something was up! LadyNoir is finally canon!" An excited Alya kept shoving her phone into his face that showed a photo of Cat Noir and Ladybug kissing on a rooftop, wrapped in a passionate embrace. She had successfully captured the two heroes red-handed and they could no longer deny being in a relationship with the proof she had.

"That's great, Alya," Nino repeated the words for the thousandth time that day. "I feel good for the dude. He finally got his girl." He readjusted his cap.

"You know what? We should tell Adrien and Marinette, they would be happy too." She checked her phone, "She would be at her house right now and I bet that blonde's there with her too. Let's go!" She grabbed him by his arm and took off running in the direction of 12 Rue Gotlib Street.