I Feel Like I Am Yours

This chapter circles around Marinette and her feelings. The timeline, more or less, coincides with the last chapter. Specific moments will be common in both chapter 9 and 10 and you'll be able to tell while reading.

There are specific incidents in this chapter that happened before Adrien's realisation and others are post-Adrien's realisation.

**This chapter has a mention of the menstrual cycle in section 2. Read at your own risk.**

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Tikki had been around for more than 5,000 years. She had watched over every single Ladybug as they grew from a young teenager to a witty woman, capable and independent. She had watched them falling in love, the most beautiful thing ever created. She loved all of her holders very dearly, they were all so unique and kind-hearted.

Marinette was her youngest holder till date, she was just thirteen when Tikki first met her. She turned fourteen very quickly and in that short period of time, she had already won Tikki's heart. That was the thing about Marinette; she was so endearing— with her clumsiness, stubbornness and her code of ethics. She was strong-headed.

Watching her fall in love was so amazing in each and every way. Tikki knew that her holder had always been interested in Adrien romantically. There was no stopping it, they were soulmates— Ladybug and The Black Cat. Marinette was way too young to understand the depth of her feelings when she first met Adrien. She always had to witness the painful moments when Ladybug turned down her partner, thinking that she was in love with someone else, that she didn't love Cat Noir.

It was all so frustrating and when Marinette's and Cat Noir's friendship blossomed into something more beautiful, Tikki couldn't hide her glee. Her holder was still oblivious to everything in front of her, but watching her fall in love with her soulmate all over again was the most adorable thing she ever saw.

When a girl is in love, she starts getting jealous.

Marinette always had a strong disliking to Cat Noir's fangirls. Something, she would never admit.

She worries about her lover.

The ravenette was overprotective of her kitty. That needed no proof. Sometimes, the Ladybug kwami even worried that her holder would tear Gabriel Agreste to pieces if she discovered that he was her kitten's distant pathetic excuse of a father.

She is her lover's biggest fan.

That needed no explanation. Marinette was a die-hard Cat Noir fan. She had Cat Noir themed pyjamas, pieces of jewellery, dresses and hoodies. She even had his limited edition baton-like pen. She kept it all hidden from her feline friend who would never let her hear the end of it and tease her till eternity.

She is always there to support her lover and she deeply cares about him.

The secret heroine used to give head pats to Cat Noir, scratched his chin, gave him massages to make him feel better and release stress. She even stayed up late at nights occasionally to make him his favourite baked treats.

She blushes a lot around the person who stole her heart.

Tikki had noticed the lack of blush on Marinette's face near Adrien and the increased blushing around his alter-ego.

She takes out time for him and notices his small things.

Tikki knew that her holder had a tight schedule— between school and being the class president, helping her parents in the bakery, Jagged Stone's cover designing, Kitty Section, fashion designing, Ladybug duties and occasional hang out with her girlfriends, Marinette never once failed to take out time to spend with Cat Noir. Her diary was filled with illustrative descriptions of how adorable her Cat was and how cute he looked when he used to sleep curled up in a ball, like a real kitten.