[Explanations]

An explanation for the non-potters for Chapter 13.

The spells have been provided to you in the chapter itself. Check it out.

[Warning: Mention of death and killing people for self-benefit.]

(All the Horcruxes are shown above ☝🏻)

The concept of Horcruxes:

The Harry Potter universe has different ways to make someone powerful and live forever...

The Philosopher's Stone that produces the elixir of life is one of those, but, Horcruxes are different. It's against the laws of nature.

You need to kill someone in order to split your soul that basically makes the wizard invincible. When you kill one person, your soul splits into two, a part of it remains in your body while the other is contained in another object. But, it's a dark magic that is morally wrong.

Lord Voldemort/ Dark Lord initially split his soul into 5 pieces (excluding the part inside him). Harry joined the Horcruxes on Oct 31, 1981. When Lilly Potter, Harry's mother, was killed by the Dark Lord, a part of his soul attached itself to the baby boy. It was done unintentionally as the villain wanted to kill Harry and not to make him a Horcrux.

Nagini was made into a Horcrux in the fourth part of the series when Voldemort killed an old tramp who was a non-wizard (muggle).

I am not aware of the fact that how many Horcruxes can be created by a person but, I am guessing the number's not really high because that harms your appearance like this:

Before:

After:

_______________________

The Dark Mark:

Lord Voldemort had followers called 'The Death Eaters' who had a 'Dark Mark' (more like a tattoo) representing the Dark Lord himself.

______________________

The 3 unforgivable curses:

1.) Imperio - You hypnotise someone, in easy language.

2.) Crucio- You can cause someone unbearable pain.

3.) Avada Kedavra- Kills someone instantly.

______________________

The affect of Horcrux on a normal person:

"WE NEVER LOSE OUR DEMONS, WE ONLY LEARN TO LIVE ABOVE THEM."
-The Ancient One
(Source: Doctor Strange)

See that quote above? It's probably the most important lesson in life.

In Harry Potter, a Horcrux can be considered as a cursed object. It's very dark magic. Every person has a beast within. Under prolonged use, the Horcrux can cause negative aspects of a person to surface and he/she succumbs to the evil forces.

Just like an emotionally vulnerable person is targeted by Hawkmoth and does evil deeds that he/she can't control.

______________________

Transfiguration spells:

They didn't exactly show turning an inanimate object into an animate one but, that is totally possible.

______________________

The mind-reading/ controlling spell:

Ligilimens is a mind-reading spell that enables you to literally glance into one's thoughts and mind. It's like seeing the thoughts/memories, anything really with your own eyes.

(The spell Harry used to counter Snape's Ligilimens was 'Protego'.)

______________________

These were some of the important points required to understand Chapter 13.

I really hope that you went through the chapter thoroughly because it steers the entire story from now on. In fact, it's probably the most important chapter in the entire book so, details of the Akuma battle are important. It was probably a dumb move; making the most important chapter in a way that can't be understood by everyone.

Well, what's done cannot be undone.

I don't need to explain any other spell to you as it's unimportant. But, if you are curious then, feel free to ask. I hope that the explanations were enough, though.

I do not know how MLB X Harry Potter should turn out but, there aren't any set of rules so, I wrote what I thought was supposed to be.

Dieu Maléfique couldn't see past the illusion only because he wasn't using any particular spell that would've helped him see the trap at that moment. And, I thought that the concepts of Miraculous would carry more weight as this is an MLB fic and in it, Miraculouses exist but Harry Potter doesn't.

That's all from my side,

Peace ✌🏻
I'm out!

{Edited: April 15, 2020}