You Are A Perfection Even In Your Mistakes

Adrienette and MariChat in one chapter, you're welcome. ;)
Aannnd Adrien gets a taste of his own medicine...

Just a quick note beforehand, I suck at describing dresses, like on a scale of 1 to 10, -40, no kidding. So, I will be just adding photos to save myself and more or less you.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Okay, so you need to keep your chin up and be proud." Adrien directed Marinette. They were in her house and he was teaching her the basics of the catwalk. She was a fast learner and he knew that, but boy, walking in heels wasn't her thing. He knew just how torturing those shoes were, having worn them during 'Reflekta'. The poor bluenette had trouble balancing herself. "Straight body language, yeah, just like that."

Marinette was determined to succeed, she didn't have time to freak out about Adrien being in her house. She stretched out her arms in opposite directions to balance her weight while wearing those goddamn heels.

Why was she so short, again? This wasn't the first time she was jealous of others' height.

The girl being the queen of clumsiness tripped over her heels and came crashing down. Crap!

Surprisingly, she never met the floor, just someone's firm chest. Her saviour held her in place. She looked up to meet Adrien's piercing green eyes. She didn't even flinch when she realised that she had fallen right into his arms.

His hold shifted from her hands to her waist as he helped to get back to her feet, his eyes never leaving hers.

Déjà Vu. That's what she felt as the face of a certain feline flashed in her mind. That's also when she realised that they remained in that position for longer than intended. She blinked but he didn't as his arms held her gently yet firmly, his thumbs slightly pressed against her hips.

Miracles of miracles, she wasn't the one to blush.

"Kids, I've got cupcak-- Am I interrupting something?" Tom's voice startled them and they quickly pulled apart.

"N-No, Dad. No-Nothing is ongoing. I-I mean nothing's go-going on." Marinette stammered while Adrien rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"You sure?" He looked at them with pointed eyebrow and then to his daughter's utter mortification, he turned to the blonde, "Our Marinette is excellent girlfriend material, just saying."

The model's face erupted in a cherry-red hue.

"Papa, stop it! We're just friends!" The bluenette snapped at her grinning father.
Was that a look of disappointment on Adrien's face? No, that must be her overactive imagination.

Hold on! Did I just call him 'just friend'? Gah! My life is over.

"Really? 'cause I thought you both were--"

"DAD!"

"Alright, alright, fine. I'll leave you be. Just eat the cupcakes and tell me how they tasted." He left the flustered pair of teen after he had placed the tray carefully on the dining table.

"Maybe we should take a break," Adrien suggested.

"S-sure." She took off her heels and immediately felt alive. These should be made illegal.

"You know, I am proud of you Marinette." He lifted a chocolate cupcake. "You just tripped twice today and that's an accomplishment." He bit into his treat and immediately felt an explosion of flavours in his mouth. "Annd thisz ish reaaly goood." He spoke with his mouth full.