CHAPTER ONE✓

I sat on my bed crying is this how my life is gonna be like, After having a first class degree in finance.l couldn't get a job cause I have suffered from poverty.
But thanks be to God for making me intelligent ,that my whole education had been on scholarship due to my intelligence.
Sorry let me introduce myself am Daisy Norman ,20 years of age ,am short in height probably around five point something .I have long soft black hair which reaches my small waist. I have dimples which makes cute😍😍.

Well my mother died when giving birth to me as for my father I don't know him but I hear he left my mother after getting her pregnant. So I stay with Maya (my grandma ) who is sick I need money to take her to the hospital.

_______________________
After crying for some time I decided to go outside for some fresh air . whiles walking I am across a sign board with "MAID WANTED" on it .A smile made it way on my face as I quickly dialed the number on the board.

Hello , Gardiner's house and how may we help you??
A voice said from the line.

Hello please am Daisy Norman and I saw a poster with " MAID WANTED". on it I hope....

Oh yes yes !!! Direction will be sent to you ,you are to be here at 7:30 am. Please be on time madam does not like lateness .
The voice said cutting me off.

Thank you I said .
You welcome

I jumped with joy ,now I have a solution to all my problems.I started singing and dancing as (yeah people always called me childish , innocent and cute due to my face . )
I quickly made my way home and told Maya about the good news. She was so happy for me but said I deserve better than this.

So I made dinner for Maya and I then clean up the kitchen then went to bed.
Maya and i shared the same room the house is very small and we own rent which adds to the problems. Before my eyes closed my phone blinked show a message a smile made it way to my face as I saw the directions.

I woke up 4:30am quickly did my morning routine then made breakfast for Maya .By the time I was done is was 5:30am so I woke Maya up and give her a kiss on her cheeks before informing her that I was going to church then after head straight to Gardiner's house .

As church was over I took a cab and headed straight to the directions which was sent.
When I arrived stepping out of the cab.
I stood there admiring the house no did I say house ,it's was a mansion .
I pressed the Bell and the security man open the door for me ,I told him why I was here then he bought a device using it to scan me why did I look like a thief or something I thought to my self.
Name?? The man said.
..... Daisy Norman I said.

Follow me he said.
I just nodded and followed him.

When I entered inside I almost collapsed the mansion is extremely beautiful these are the house we dream of but don't actually exist .But here I am standing inside this dream which is real.

If you are done admiring the house could you close your mouth before your bad breath pollutes the air ???
I female voice said with a rude tone.
I turned to look at the woman in her forty's looking at me with a disgust in her eyes.
So I bowed my head down and apologised before greeting her.

.....hmm madam please am here because of the job as a maid I said to her in a nervous tone.

Hmm...I thought as much after all people of your class dress like the trash you look like and Change you filthy clothes .

Maria..Maria .she called

Yes madam .

The woman which I guess is called Maria came.

Get her the uniform and show her around .
And Norman you start work today!!!

She said with a strict yet rude manner and walked away.
Couldn't she just call me by my first name I thought to my self.

Well let me introduce myself am Maria Wilson the person you spoke to yesterday ,now follow
Me.

She said with a thick Russian accent but in a strict tone .she looks like she was in her thirdty's . We reached a room which had only a cupboard in it.
She opened it and removed about five pieces of clothes for me .
Here take this and change NOW I don't have all day !!!
She said in really strict voice with a strict face watching me.

.... tha...nks.. madam. I stuttered .she seems like the hard type of person.

Ha. Ha ha hahaha haha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG LOOK AT YOU. are you scared of me haha girl am just playing with you and you looking nervous.
She said still laughing at me.
I was surprised so she is not rude .

Ohh Daisy don't call me madam call me CRAZY M . yeah my name is Maria but my friends call me CRAZY M. I dance and rap.

So you aren't Russian ??I asked smiling at her.

Oh girl no !!!! That was me being the professional actresses she said whiles laughing.
So Daisy cutest tell me about your self ?

She asked.

Ohh... I am Daisy Norman am twenty years.......
I was cut off by her .

Girl are you sure you. Twenty years???

Yes I am, why does everyone keep on asking me that when I tell my age.
You look like you fifteen !!! She said smirked at me.
I frown at her .
So as I was saying I recently completed.....

Girl save that shit, come on so do you have Boyfriend hmm....tell me about your sex life and all those stuff .she asked looking interested.

No i don't have a boyfriend and am a virgin I said.
Aww aren't you the cutest thing I have seen before
She said as she walked closer to me and squeezed my cheeks.

Maria I said snapping at her.
Oh God it's CRAZY M.
She said.

AFTER FOUR HOURS.

It's been a long day and stressful day as CRAZY M and I were done with the chores sitting in the kitchen talking.

So CRAZY M how many years have you worked in this house??
I asked.
Ohh it's just a week.
So are we the only maids here
I said.
Yh.... She said.
Ah so wait so we are both new i said whiles smiling at her.

No baby girl you are I have worked with the Gardiner's for six years.....she with a smirk.

But you said you been here a week. I said confused.

Yh I have been a week with Mrs Gardiner and her family ,they just came here to visit her son since he doesn't come home to visit them!!
She said.

I was confused.
So does that mean that if the family leaves after the visit I will be jobless.
No you will work for young master,you see the reason why you here is to work for him ,he does like people in his house and he is always at work he barely has time for his self .
She said.
So when is the family leaving ???
In two days .

WHAT!!!.

yh .but don't worry you will hardly see him cause he comes late and leaves early for work.
BUT HE IS SCARY, HEARTLESS,RUDE AND MEAN .I don't understand that man he is always angry he doesn't smile, laugh or even look at people.

You are scaring me
But it's the truth!!!

So we chatted till I realized it was nine in the night so I quickly said bye CRAZY M ,told madam I was leaving then rushed back home.
Hope Maya was fine.

___________________________$$_
Hello hope you loved this chapter thing are about to get hot when HE appears and lay eyes on................
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Please remember to vote and feel free to comment.
D