CHAPTER 32✓

Daisy pov;

I was extremely happy after I had signed the divorce papers but a bit sad and shock cause Dalziel suck Devin .

Devin and I became friends yesterday well the first time I met him I didn't like him cause he was asking me to much questions but yesterday when he came to the house we chat a bit and I got to know him better. He was very friendly which surprised me cause he was Dalziel's brother.

They seem completely different.

I was busy cleaning the kitchen table when I felt a familiar presence behind me so I quickly turned to see Dalziel with his hands in his pocket few inches away from me.

Do you like him?

I stood there looking at him in confusion.

Who_

Devin!!

No sir.

He stood there smirking at me . He seems to be in a good mood so I decided to ask him the question I have been thinking of for hours.

....umm...sir please I want to quit this ....job.

WHAT ,WHY???

....well..I can't stay under your roof forever ..I want to look for a job in a company ...I want to start my life all over again .I don't want to be a maid anymore I want to live my life.

Daisy I never saw you as my maid, if you don't want to work as a maid here ,the least you can do is to stay here. I don't want you to work when I can provide everything you need .

... well sir I want to provide
For myself so will be leaving your house tomorrow.

I was surprised when Dalziel went down on his knees looking at me then held my hands in his.

Daisy the first time I saw captured by your beauty and your innocent look and I knew you were mine....I didn't believe in love but you me made me in love with you. I know things didn't start of well but we can start all over again I LOVE DAISY.

I stood there frozen from what he just said then I quickly flinched away from him.

.....umm... please sir just leave me alone ...I can never be with someone like you even if you were the least male on Earth I did rather die than to be with you!!!

Dalziel quickly stood up and held my two arms tightly looking at me with anger in his eyes.

Well at LEAST I TRIED TO DO IT THE EASY WAY BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU WANT TO HARD WAY. WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT YOU ARE MINE DAISY !! AND I BACKED AWAY FROM YOU TO GIVE YOU SOME SPACE BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR YOU TO COME TO REALITY MRS GARDINER.

I shocked I through Dalziel finally come back to his senses . And what did he mean by Mrs Gardiner.

He released me backing away before his took some papers behind him and light a lighter on the paper burning it whiles smirking.

Daisy amor do you know what am burning???

........no

There was silence as the paper burnt into complete ashes before he spoke.

.....It's the divorce papers

I gasped in shock because he waited for the paper to burn completely before he said it was divorce papers.

Daisy the actual true is that our love can never break ,we can never separate because wherever you run I will find you .

I was crying again he looked like the devil standing in front of me .

___________________________________
Sorry for late updation 😥😥😥😥GUYS SHOULD DALZIEL DIE OR NOT ????.

Please follow me @kaytyla Marshall.

Please vote and comment.