CHAPTER 19✓.

Daisy's POV:

After the doctor left , Dalziel started smiling while staring at me which I found very strange.

I gasped in surprise when he carried me in a bridal style from the hospital I kept on telling him to put me down but I guess it went in vain as we entered the car with me on his laps .He buried his face on the crook of my neck as he wrapped his hand tightly against my waist.

I felt bored and uncomfortable by sitting on his laps he face was till in my neck for 30mintues which made me realize he was actually sleeping .

I tried getting out of his hold but in was too tight.

So decided to talk to his chauffeur.

Excuses me sir ,but when will reach??

Oh madam no need to call me sir ,am Luis and we will be there in 30mintues .

Oh ok thank please call me Daisy I said smiling at him he seemed friendly.
he looked like he was in his late twenties and red hair.

So Luis tell me how long have you been working for Mr Gardiner??

Two years .

he answered smiling.

So where are you from ??

Oh me, am from God through my parents.

I said as we both burst into laughter.
That's was I good one,bit it's was cheeky .
He said whiles laughing.

I gasped when I was harshly pushed against the door and warm lips landed on my lips.

He forcefully slipped his tongue in my mouth I placed my hands on his chest to push him away but he did move.

The kiss was with possessiveness and anger till he finally pulled away and put me back on his laps. The expression on his face was anger his eyes darken in color.

LUIS, YOU ARE FIRED!!!

Sir... please...did.i_

I said you are fired I don't want to see your face again or I WILL MEET YOU IN HELL!!

But he didn't do anything wrong Dalziel_

AMOR, HOW DARE YOU WATCH ANOTHER MAN AND EVEN TALK TO HIM, get ready for your punishment!!!!

He cut me off.
I turned to face him in fear at the mention of punishment.
I couldn't talk because tears started making it's way on my face .As soon as the car stopped I noticed we weren't home there was only a plane there.
I broke out of my thoughts when Dalziel got out of the car pulling my hand and dragging me along.
His face was still emotionless he was anger which I didn't understand why cause when we left the hospital he was happy.

This man is extremely bipolar or is he pregnant ???

Dalziel you are hurting me...I said trying to pull my hand away from his hold.

I was confused we were on a plane right now and he was still quiet with me on his laps.

Dalziel where are we going to ???

What kind of question are you asking me??

A question that demands an answer. So where are we going to??

Amor are you that dump,well since you wanna play dump I well follow the trend of being dump since it's you.

I asked a question that demands an answer and not an insult !!!
He placed his face on my neck .

Amor I didn't mean to get you anger, I was just joking,we are heading to France for our honeymoon then to Singapore after.

I said as he started kissing my neck as he sucked a spot there.
I pulled away as fast as I can.

Amor don't reject me or else you will not like what might happen to your grandma .

I stared at him with shock he still threatening me .
I carried me to the room which was beautiful .

This must first class seat am not surprised.

You like the room amor??

How much did you pay for us to have a first class seat on the plane,it must been very expensive you shouldn't have waste your money we can manage second class seat.
I said looking around the room.

I heard Dalziel laughing behind me I turned to look at him shock he has never laughed before and he had dimples.

What's funny???

Well , have you heard of private jet before??

I stood there embarrassed as my cheeks redden, I realized it was a private jet and not just any plane.

___________________________________
Hiya guys hope you like this chapter please comment.

Please vote.😍

Thanks for reading.
There is more fun on the way!!!!!!!!.