CHAPTER 33

Daisy's POV;

Am currently handcuff in Dalziel's bed whiles Dalziel's feeds me food.

Yesterday after what happened in the kitchen he forcefully carried me to his room and handcuff me. But the painful thing is that I currently have a tattoo on my chest at the left side which says
"DALZIEL'S AMOR " it was very painful when he was doing it I begged him to stop by he didn't .

Amor you should eat more cause am taking you along with me to work.

I just ate after that Dalziel uncuffed me and carried me to the shower to bath together then we got dressed . Dalziel wore black suit whiles I wore a blue dress . Then we left the house .

The drive to his office was about 30minutes when we got there I was surprised the build was tall and made of glass . Dalziel held my waist as we walked inside it was very beautiful inside too.

Soon I felt uncomfortable cause people were staring at me in shock some ladies give me a dirty glance . People were whispering.

DON'T YOU ALL HAVE WORK TO DO !!!

Dalziel yelled as people started ran into the elevator some turning back to their work the place was in complete silence that I heard Dalziel and I footsteps.

Soon we got to Dalziel's private elevator once the door closed he pushed me as he smashed his lips on mine kissing me .
Amor I can't resist these lips of yours..ah.

He said whiles kissing me .I pushed him away from me.
He watched me in shock .he was about to speak when the elevator doors open as we stepped out. The floor was empty and silent.

...why is this floor empty ?? I whispered to myself but it seems Dalziel heard it.

Amor this is my floor so the employee don't come here unless it's important than my personal assistant comes .

I just nodded in responses as we entered his office everything was made of glass and black except the couch and the chair .
The office smelled like him . Dalziel walked over to his table and sat down tapping his laps signalling me to come and sit on him.

....umm..I think I well be comfortable wit__

You don't have a choice! So just come and sat on my laps.!!!

He said giving me a warning look so I just sat on this lap as he started working . Ten minutes had already passed by and I was feeling bored .

Dalziel may I get from your laps am feeling bored??

Fine you sit here.

He said as he got up to pull the chair in front of the table by his chair.

I sat on the chair feeling comfortable but bore .There was nothing to do or play with .

....ummmm Dalziel can I play with your phone??

Sure.
He said without looking at me with his eyes glued to his computer.

So I took his phone but there was I password on it.

..... Dalziel please what's the... password??

Daisy.

....yes???

He turned to face me rubbing the back of his neck.

Daisy.

...yes??

He looked at me blankly.

Daisy is the password.

He said.

I started blushing as my cheeks become red like a tomato why would he use my name as his password.

Amor are you blushing??

No.
I said as I turned to type in the password.

Even his wallpaper was a photo of me sleeping which confused me how and when was this picture taken.

... Dalziel why do you have my picture??

Is it wrong for a man to have his wife picture besides I took it myself .

I just kept quiet searching through his phone for a game but there was no game on it.

What kind of person is he ??

So decided to scroll through his gallery . I sat there shock all the pictures on his phone were my pictures .

.... DALZIEL WHY DO YOU HAVE MY PICTURES???

amor what's wrong with that besides I have more than just normal pictures of you.

What do you mean??

Nothing .

He said turning back to his work.

SIX HOURS LATER.

I opened my eyes when I heard a horn . I was in a car turned then I saw Dalziel driving his eyes fix on the road soon the car came to a stop I was confused as Dalziel got down and opened the door at my side signalling me to get up .

Then we started walking together .

.. Dalziel where are we??

Amor on a date .

Stop to look at him but you never said we were going on a date??

Well we are.

____________________________________
Thanks for reading

Please comment and vote

I wanna say big thanks to
Each and everyone of you reading to this book I love you so much 🤗😍😍😘😘😘😘