CHAPTER 26✓

A:N.
Hi guys I wanna say a very big thank to the following people.
eternalgoddess2001 mara_celine15
Julicejz
random__thoughts

Thanks for voting I really appreciate it!!?😍
___''_____'''__________"""__________
Daisy pov;

I was anger and scared at the same time.
Scared because Dalziel was extremely anger and he was driving with too much speed due to his anger .

I was anger because of what he did to Alvin . I was extremely happy to see Alvin it had been a long time since I was him.
Well Alvin and I were closed friends even though he was my only friend in highschool and college . He was always been bullied in highschool for being a gay . So one day  I saw him crying at the back of the school and confronted him and that how our friendship started . We were the same when it comes to taste the only difference is that Alvin is rich and am poor but he never shows how rich he was .

He said I looked like a baby and that how he gave me that name
" Daisy babe". Whiles I called him 
"Al dear ".

When we got home Dalziel got out of the car first and walked away leaving me behind this was on like him. He always opened the door for me even when he is forcing me .
When I entered I went straight to the room to have a nap but Dalziel wasn't in the room maybe he must have been in the kitchen I thought as sleep consumed me.

THREE HOURS LATER.

I got up  when I realized the room was dark so I switched the light on as I got up to close the curtains. I made my way to the kitchen putting the light in the corridor on the house was dark and quiet making me scared.

I drank a cup of water and heated some frozen pizza and ate.

Where is Dalziel thought to myself he has not been in the bedroom since we came back from the mall.

I started searching around the house but he was no where to be found so I went outside to see maybe he might be swimming but he wasn't there and his car wasn't there either.

That means he is not around and the doors were opened .

OMG THIS WAS MY CHANCE!!!
I said to myself.

I quickly run to the bed room took a small bag and packed some comfort clothes inside ,I needed some money for transportation so I opened Dalziel closet and started searching for money when my hands touch an object which didn't feel like a material so I pulled it out gently .

I gasped in shock as a gun fell from my hand as it shakes .
What is Dalziel doing with a gun ..... OMG I MUST GET OUT OF HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

I quickly put the gun back and check the pocket of his dirty clothes and to my luck one of his suit trousers had some money inside so I count it.

It was eighty euro at least this should help me get out of here then I could look for Alvin.

After packing I removed the wedding ring Dalziel gave to me and changed into some jeans and top and sneakers which was to help me in running.
Then I arranged the pillow on the bed then covered it with the duvet  well so it will look like there is a human being sleeping on the bed .

I made my way to the front door and closed it behind as I started run to the main road . I was not going to beg for a lift from any private car in case it might be Dalziel coming home.

My legs were hurting me but it was worth it , I have been running for the pass one hour as I got to a place which looked like a night market.
Well the only place am sure Dalziel wouldn't come searching for me is a market am not even sure if he had even been to a market before.

I met an old woman and asked her if I could use her phone for a call to which she gave to me as I dialed Alvin number.

He picked at the first ring but all I heard was someone breathing so I spoke first.

Hello it's me Daisy ..

......but there was no answer

Hello Alvin are you there ????

__________________________________
Hi guys what do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter .

Where is Alvin?????

Why did Dalziel disappear all of a sudden???

SOMETHING SMELLS FISHY GUYS!!!!!!

WELL FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! ITZ TIME TO SEE....

PLEASE VOTE OR ELSE THERE WILL BE NO UPDATION FOR SIX MONTHS!!!!!

LOVE YOU ALL BYE.