CHAPTER 24✓

Daisy pov;

I woke up this morning with a sharp pain in my abdomen . I tried getting up but Dalziel arms with were tightly wrapped around me prevented me from get up so I used all my strength to push is hands away and to my luck him didn't wake up.
When I got off the bed I realized I had my period but what was worst was that the was blood on Dalziel shirt I had slept with, blood of the bedspread and worst of all blood on Dalziel's  boxer which he had slept with well since he only wears that to sleep.

I gasped in fear and nervousness and started crying  he was going to kill me today  I didn't even know what to do or what I will say to him. I didn't even have tampons with me.
I wanted to cut the part of the bedspread which  had blood on it  but the blanket had blood on it as well. All I could do was to cry as I felt the pain again.

My body started when Dalziel started waking up as he groaned placing his hands on the side of the bed which I sleep on, then his eyes shot opened looking at me before he smiled then his frowned getting up from the bed as he came towards me and used he thumb to wipe my tears.

Amor what's wrong???
He asked with concern but I just there shaking  if only he knew there was blood on his boxers.

Amor, speak to me did something happen???

He asked in a calm tone but I just  backed away from him. As then  came towards me and grasped both my arms tightly with anger in his eyes .

DAISY SPEAK NOW OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T LIKE WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!!

.....D....alziel please am sorry_

SORRY FOR WHAT?
He cut me off ,I was more than scared he was already anger then how would he react to what I have done.
I couldn't even open my mouth to talk so I just pointed to his boxers and the bed but he stared at me confused then look down on his boxers he looses his hold on me as he just stared at his boxer then turned to which the bed then back to his boxers before he looked at his  shirt I was wearing.

....OMG ,amor please forgive me for yelling ....are you ok..???um let's get you clean up..is your stomach hurting??? are you hungry???.... should I get you some painkillers ???

I was completely shocked his reaction I was expecting a slap .

...so....you are not anger I strained your boxers, shirt and spr_

I was cut off by a hug by him .
Amor how can I be anger , besides your health is important than anything to me.

I groan when I felt a sharp pain as Dalziel carried me to the bathroom.
I felt so embarrassed as he washed me so  I told him I wanted to wash myself.

Amor, your body is all mine so I have to take care of this sexy body very well .

He said squeezing both my ass cheeks making in blush.  I closed my eyes when he started washing my vagina I couldn't look it felt so embarrassing cause there was blood there but he didn't mind.

After he was done he made me wash me up well more like threatened me to wash him or else Maya will suffer the consequences.
After bath Dalziel change the sheets and left the house to get some tampons for me .

I sat there thinking why would he clean me up when I had my period though he bath me every day I didn't expect him to did it today.

Every guy feels disgusted at the mention of period but he didn't  . These passed days the was actually showing me the nice side of him I never thought someone like him well be this sweet and caring but if he is this sweet why is he family scared of him ,well I was scared at first but now I actually want to be his friend he seems nice even though he has temper issues which scared me.

I broke out of my thoughts when I heard the bedroom door opened as Dalziel walked in with one pack of tampons .

Amor, I only brought one pack since by next month you will be pregnant so I think  buying two is not needed.

I watched him in shock as I took the tampons going to the bathroom to wear it but I stopped when I felt a presence behind me I turned to face him.

Why do you want one too???

He took the tampons from me I was extremely confused he brought them for me then why is he taking it back.

Amor,you didn't thank me.

He said in a calm tone.

I felt ashamed he had bath and brought me tampons yet I didn't thank him ,he must have went through a lot going to buy the tampons am sure people where giving him strange looks.

Dalziel please thank you very much am really grateful sorry I didn't tell you earlier .

Amor no need to use "please" but your apology will be accepted if you give me a kiss.

So i blew him a kiss.

Amor if  you don't want the tampons then you can keep on blowing kisses.....but if you want it then kiss me on the lips.

Dalziel please give it to me.

Kiss or not tampons.

So stood on my toe and stretched since he was taller than me and kissed him but he placed his hands on my waist tightly deeply the kiss as our lips moved together soon he started going rough as my hands made it's way to his hair as I rubbed my hands through it earned a groan from him in mouth he squeezed my ass  making me moan soon he started bitting my lips and kiss whiles sucking my neck . The robe I was wearing pull off a bit revealing my breast which I hadn't realized till Dalziel squeezed it   .

And I pulled away embarrassed trying to take the tampons but he rised his hands up and since he was taller I had to jump but I couldn't reach  .

Dalziel please give it to me  the blood is flowing.

"Amor, I want to fix it on you."

________________________________
I wanna say a very big thank you KadaliPriyanka
vekariakhyati

TeodoraCveticanin IvonaSpasojevic032
For your support 😍😍😍😍

Please vote and feel free to comment.