CHAPTER 21✓

Daisy's POV;

I woke something hard around my waist and a face on my neck I didn't have to check to know who it was instead I tried wiggling to get out of his grip but he just tighten it.

Stop wiggling amor.
He whispered in my ear but it didn't listen .
As I continued so he will release me but I instantly stop wiggling when I heard him groan hoarsely with something poking my butt .
OMG...... please tell me it's his hands and not his d.......

D...alziel ...um could you let go ...off me.

Why are you nervous suddenly?

He asked bitting my ear gently.

I need to use the washroom.

Amor, trying to run away??

Please let me go .
I said but it seemed like he chose not to mind me,cause started placing kisses on my neck moving down to my shoulder than back to my neck bitting and sucking it as he held me tighter like I would vanished.
Whiles all this while I laid on the bed frozen by his actions.

Before I realized what he was doing.

DALZIEL LET ME GO!!
I yelled at him trying to release myself from his hold.

STOP, cause I will never let you go you belong to me and ONLY ME.

He said in a husky voice but it sounded more dangerous like a threat .I prefer to kill myself than to get raped by him.

He hovered on top of me as he stared in my eyes so I quickly shifted my gaze to his muscular chest .I never knew he had a tattoo at the left side of he chest ,the last time I saw him shirtless he didn't have a there I only saw tattoos on his back.

I hope you love my tattoo??
He asked smiling whiles staring at me.
That's when I realized was staring at his chest to much.
I was beyond shock as I opened my mouth, the tattoo has heart in the middle of the heart had"DAISY. MI AMORE".

I was speechless,why would he write my name on his chest or maybe his wasn't referring to me.

Amor, if you don't close your mouth a fry might enter.

I was staring at his chest still with my mouth .I was in shock when Dalziel slipped his tongue in my mouth .

Amor please kiss me back!!
He whispered into my mouth as his right hand made it's way too my hips then to my butt squeezing my right ass cheeks.
I gasped in surprised before I realized what was happening ,I was letting him touch me.

I used all the strength I had in me to push him off me .I was running towards the bathroom when he held my wrist and pulled me towards him as I landed on top of him.

He tighten is hold on my waste as he turned as reciprocated us making him on top on me now.
I brought my hands to his chest as I tried to push he instead he caught my two hands with one hand pinning my hands over my head as he brought his face near my face his eyes darken and I couldn't tell what was in his mind.
But I became scared when he started speak.
DON'T YOU DARE EVER IN YOUR LIFE PUSH ME AWAY FROM YOU OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T LIKE YOUR PUNISHMENT AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MAYA!!! .DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR??

He yelled at me ,he voice was very hoarsely and you could see the anger in his eyes.

I said DO MAKE MYSELF CLEAR??

I didn't say anything as I started shaking when he is anger like this he could easily hit me.

When I asked you a question I expect you to answer.

He said trying to control his anger.

.........y....es .
I answered his question stuttering in fear.

As he smashed his mouth on mine deeply the kiss then he lips started moving to the crook of my neck as he brought his tongue to my earlobe bitting and sucking it as he licked it before placing kisses on my neck sucking a spot as my breath became heavy.

I wanted to protest but I knew he won't listen to me.

When he finished sucking my neck he kissed me again as he stared at me me and started smiling. I gasped when he carried me to the bathroom .
The bathroom was very beautiful just like the one back at his mansion.

____________________________________MERRY CHRISTMAS READERS,

I wanna thank everyone for reading this book .

PLEASE GIVE ME MY CHRISTMAS GIFT BY VOTING AND COMMENTING!!!😍😍😍😍😍

LOVE YOU ALL!!!