CHAPTER 29✓

Daisy's POV;
"You want Alvin huh?? "

The male voice said behind as I turned it was.....

Dal...ziel  I said in complete shock.
What was he doing here??

But he didn't even look at me his face held no emotions but his eyes were darker than usual.

He stood in front of me watching me like he was going to kill me and I guess so because the table beside him had different types of knives  and other weapons.

BRING THAT BASTARD!!!!!

Dalziel yelled at one of the men.

I gasped in total shock as my eyes were wide open at what I saw.  Alvin was being tied to a chair with bruises on his face blood flowing from his nose and arm. The shirt he was wearing was tore as he bleed from his stomach with many cuts his leg were bleeding his eyes were shut closed he looks miserable whiles the man dragged the chair he was sitting on restless in front of me.

Dalziel was smirking proudly at me.

Hope you are satisfied now you have seen him..but you will be more please as I torture him and KILL HIM SLOWLY IN FRONT OF YOU!!

I sat there in a shock state how did  Dalziel get Alvin and how did he know I  had left my house.

D...alziel what have you done to Alvin??
I asked in low tone stuttering with fear .

ARE YOU BLIND??

He asked in a harsh manner staring at me like I  had done something bad to him and he was coming to take revenge.

I am going to show you the HEARTLESS DEMONIC BEAST YOU CLAIM ME TO BE!!!
He yelled at me as his hand Landed on my cheeks. I was shock he just slapped me.
But what surprised me most was how he knew I called him a heartless demonic beast.

DON'T YOU DARE RISE YOUR HANDS AT HER.
Alvin yelled trying to wiggle out of the chair. Dalziel turned him smirking .

OR ELSE WHAT???

WHAT WILL YOU DO ???

Dalziel asked.

Why are you doing thi_

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU UNGRATEFUL SLUT , YOU ARE A PATHETIC SNAKE UNDERGROUND AND I WON'T SPARE YOU .

OH AND FORGET ABOUT MAYA THE OLD HAG DIED .

Dalziel's words hurt me but what he said last killed me . He promised to take care of Maya yet he killed her.

DON'T YOU DARE CALL HER A SLUT AND SHE IS NOT PATHETIC TH_____AH AH

Alvin yelled but was cut off when Dalziel stabbed him on his left leg.

Dalziel please stop what you are doin_

Why are you scared of loser your LOVER  don't worry he will die seeing me rape you!!!

I was shock by what he was saying . LOVER  then RAPE

He was planning on raping me .
Tears where just flowing from my eyes I thought he did become nice towards me .

Dalziel please why??

Why??

What did I do ??I said crying.

He looked at me with a death glance before he started stabbing Alvin legs while Alvin yelled in pain whiles I cried begging him to stop.
SEE DAISY,SEE HOW WEAK YOUR LOVER IS SCREAMING LIKE A PUSSY JUST BECAUSE OF A STAB!!

All of you out!!
Dalziel said to his men as they walked out and now it was left with him, Alvin and her.

Dalziel released me from the chair and pushed me to the ground as I groaned in pain crying.

Dalziel poured something on Alvin's wounds making him yelled in pain then Dalziel turned his attention back to me walking towards me with a smirk .

He grabbed my neck chocking me a bit.

Daisy what didn't I do for you yet you gave your love to someone else , tell me is he the reason why you chose to come to France for our honeymoon ???

He yelled chocking me more I was gasping for air.

ANSWER THE QUESTION ???

....no.... please ....you.......you..... hurting...me.

LET HER GO!!
Alvin yelled.

But Dalziel ignored him.

Is he your lover??

.....no.

And he slapped me again.
I HATE LIARS.

...Dal.....ziel....pl..ease I... promise he....not...my..lover.
I said crying trying to gasped for air his hold on my neck was so tight. I never thought Dalziel was  this wicked and dangerous.

Dalziel pushed me making my head land on the floor .

My eyes were shutting slowly but I tried to keep them opened but I could all I heard was Alvin yelling before darkness consumed me.

____________________________________
Thanks for reading .
Please feel free to comment .

HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T HATE THIS CHAPTER????😮😮😮😮😮.

PLEASE UNDERSTAND DALZIEL IS JEALOUS AND THINKS DAISY AND ALVIN ARE LOVERS.