CHAPTER 40✓

Dalziel pov:
I got up for the first time in years with a huge smile on my face as I had memories from last night .
Daisy and I making love . I lost control of myself yesterday making me forget it was her first time because I started going wild on her. I smirked when I remembered Daisy scream because she was scared of my dick she is so innocent.

Her moans where like music I wanted to hear every day .
I looked down to see my love sleeping on my chest we were both naked our legs tangled together. I smirked seeing the marks I had made on a body I wonder she would react .

Daisy started moving before her eyes opened so I quickly closed my eyes to see the first thing she would do when she wakes up yesterday night.

She sat and gasped in pain touching her abdomen before she starting smiling to a her . She turned looked at me smiling she waved my hand on my face to see if I was asleep when I didn't opened by eyes she smiled before rubbing her hands in my hair.

You are really a beautiful creature even though you appeared as a beast on the outside ....

She said whispering to herself whiles blushing staring at me.

I don't know how but I can't help falling for you ......I love you Dalziel and I will always be there for you .

She said smiling rubbing my cheeks .
I was beyond happy by a word but I still pretend to be asleep soon she brought her face near mine as she gave me a chaste kiss on the lips smiling she was about to pull away when I pulled her head forward slipped my tongue in her mouth she gasped surprised by my actions. Soon I took control coming on top of her while kissing her I was happy when she kissed me back with the same hungry in my kiss. I spread her legs opened coming between her legs but stop when she groaned in pain touching her abdomen.

Amor are you ok ?? Does it still hurt from yesterday??

She nodded as her eyes became watery .
I quickly rushed to grab a bottle of water giving it to her. I felt guilty see her in pain because I cause it.

I went to the bathroom to make the bathe ready for us .

Amor, the bathe is ready .
I called called Daisy fixing the towels .

Stop when I heard something fall down then Daisy yelled. I quickly run back to the bedroom to see Daisy on the floor I quickly run to her and carried her to the bathroom.

Amor are you ok??

Am fine I just fell .

After bathing I we ate breakfast then I made Daisy rest whiles I work from home on my laptop .

In the evening I made dinner for us after we were ate headed to bed cuddling in each other's arms.

The next morning we did the same routine as yesterday , Daisy become better than before so she did gave me a helping hand in cooking to today then we went out to the movies then a trade Fair in town before we went back home and made dinner.

____________________________________
Hi guys please vote and comment on this chapter.

Thanks for reading .