A Big Problem

You were the girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair. The girl with (e/c) eyes. The girl who always had a pleasant, flowery aroma around her. The girl who had, unknowingly, stolen Alistair's heart. 

Alistair had honestly liked you for a while. Back in Wonderland, he had always liked the way you smelled. It wasn't until you had made him incense out of his favorite flower, that he started liking more than just your scent. 

He had been touched that you thought about him and knew him enough to make him such a gift. And as you continued to grow up, you became more beautiful and confident, and Alistair just fell for you harder.

And now, as all the students took him for a prankster, he didn't care. Because he got to be here with you.

"I can't believe my mother switched the Storybook of Legends for the Storybook of Wonderland!" Kitty stood off to the side from the rest of everyone else, "That is the prank of the century. It was absolutely-"

She stopped talking as she noticed everyone else staring. She gave a nervous smile before giving a cough and looking off into nothing. 

You continued to rub Alistair's back as Lizzie started talking, "So, you're sure that you actually had the Storybook of Legends?" He and Bunny gave her a look.

"Alright, alright. Sorry." She put her hands up in defense.

"You should be sorry, " You pinched one of Alistair's cheeks, "As if our goody, goody explorer would ever lie to any of us." He smiled at you as you teased him a bit.

"Yeah, we wouldn't lie to you guys about something serious like this." Bunny's voice got everyone's attention. "We had the book, now, we just need to get it back from Kitty's mother."

You let go of Alistair's cheek and focused your attention on some of the others as they started to form a plan. Alistair had to hide the disappointment on his face. He loved when you touched him.

"How about we don't do anything immediately?"

Everyone stopped talking abruptly at Alistair's suggestion. "What?" Bunny's softly spoke up from next to him.

"Yeah, think about it." He wrapped one arm around your shoulders and the other around Bunny's. "The Cheshire Cat is going to be expecting us, but if we lay low at this school for a bit, then we can take the book back no problem."

You looked over to Bunny and smiled at her blushing face. Maybe, if they stayed for a bit, you could be Bunny's wing-woman. "I think that's a great idea." You looked at Alistair, he was staring at you too, "That way, we can catch up a bit."

You reached behind Alistair's back to tap Bunny with your finger in a hinting way. She shied away a bit once she felt your touch. She knew exactly what you were hinting at.

Some of the others looked a bit skeptical, however, they didn't say any objections. With that, you grabbed Alistair and Bunny's hands and started to drag them to the headmaster's office. The others all followed behind you.

Now, you could finally help Bunny and Alistair get together.

And now, Alistair could finally try to get with you.